Chapter 5

Hii, sorry for not updating, I don't wanna say much here rn. So check what I wrote at the end of the story it will explain everything. Thank you & Enjoy! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

AJ stood there motionless, she couldn't understand what was happening. She wanted to kiss Nikki right there to make Paige jealous but a part of her wanted to slap the shit out of her.  Seth, who was watching with Brie from the Lobby caught on to the flash in AJ's eyes, and before anything could happen he rushed over.

"AJ, AJ. I'm here." He whispered, pulling her out of her small trance. She broke in his arms, hugging him as tight as she could, crying and breathing hard. All her feelings were out. Nikki stood there confused, but decided she should try to do something to make the small brunette smile. She rested her hand on AJ's back, Seth still holding her, comforting her. "Nicole, I'm sorry." Seth said before taking AJ's hand and taking her to his hotel room.  There she sat in silence, "AJ, please talk to me.." he pleaded.

She looked up at him slowly, her eyes filled with tears; "Seth.. Paige broke u-" she started, but Seth cut her off,

"I know, I know. I heard. I'm sorry, trust me. Okay? Everything will be okay." He whispered, moving closer to AJ. He smiled at her, and he felt something. Something he's never felt before. He felt a feeling of home. "AJ.. I love you.." He whispered, he leaned in and was inches away from kissing her, he felt AJ's hand brush his cheek. He pulled away, "Seth.." she whispered. She locked eyes with him and smiled lightly.  He smiled, "I'm sorry, I don't understand what came over me.."

"Seth," she laughed "It's okay. We all do weird shit, i mean you wanted to kiss me... i felt that too, being honest." She leaned in and hugged Seth when her phone started blowing up.  She took it out of her pocket and almost dropped it, "AJ.. what's, what's wrong?" She slowly showed him the phone, it was Paige.

"AJ, I want you. I need you. Meet me at the elevator at 3:00 AM"

AJ happily smiled at the text and Seth frowned lightly, "AJ.. be careful okay." He said,

"Yeah, always. Of course." She said, happily skipping out of the room and towards the elevator. She got to the 3rd floor elevator and realized Paige didn't tell her which one, there was 6 floors to this hotel. When the elevator doors open, AJ was jerked inside and slammed hard against the wall, her eyes got covered and she felt someone's hand slip down into her shorts.

She struggled against them, but the more she struggled the tighter there grip got. The possibility of who this could be rushed through her mind.

"It couldn't be Seth, he's my best friend, he wouldn't do this. Paige, Paige Isn't like this, no not at all. Brie was married, It's not her. Nikki doesn't like me, at all. I mean not like this? "

AJ ruled out that it couldn't be someone she knew. She'd notice something about them. But this person, they had rough hands, smell of strong colon.

"John? Roman? Dolph? Punk? Neville? Barrett?"

She was lost in thought, but pulled out when the mans fingers entered her. AJ screamed in pain, and moved as quickly as she could until she heard a laugh. Not the mans laugh, a girl's laugh.. She knew this girls laugh, but it wasn't anyone she has become familiar with. She's seen them backstage, yeah. But.. But, who was it and why would them and this other person do this?

AJ quickly jerked to the right and got out of his grip, she pulled the blindfold off and looked around, everything was blurry, she caught a glipms of red hair before something hit her hard in the back of the neck. AJ was knocked out and in the presence of two lunatics who were going to change her life forever..

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry, another cliffhanger! lol. But it's worth it trust me. AND

I am REALLY Sorry i didn't update this! It's just i totally lost interest in this story! :( This will probably be the last chapter in this story for awhile.I just don't know where to go with this. If you guys could PLEASE leave suggestions, it would help and mean a lot.

OH, Um, I just saw 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Yesterday and omfg, Kylo Ren stole my heart and yeah, so be prepared for one fanfiction about him and then i'll continue this story, I promise. I just wanna take a little brake from this story and find out which was i wanna take it. <3 Thank you.I love you all so much!