Chapter 1

Phayu hated it... hated it so much...

Ever since summer had started, he had been extremely busy with some of the firm's projects and barely had time to do anything. He had seen Rain in passings, his brother even less, and other than the circuit races, he was barely doing anything with his life.

If it had stopped at that, Phayu would have been pleased, but it didn't, it had to just get worse

Rain's mother had told them long before about her plans to visit some family relatives in Korea during the summer, once Rain was out of School and able to go there and spend some time without worrying about School and Assignments, and Phayu had been part of said plans since Rain's mother had wanted to introduce him to the family.

Except that from the look of how things were going, he would have to bail on the plan, meaning that Rain would have to go with his mother alone to Korea and leave Phayu, all alone, drowning in an endless bile of work.

Phayu had sulked about that for a bit when Rain brought it up, He had expected Rain to stay with him, to not leave him alone in the middle of all of that work, he was not beyond petting his eyelashes as Rain and telling him that he needed his darling to take care of him.

He was acting childish and he knew it. but seeing Rain in passing was better than not having Rain at all.

"But I don't know how to tell Mom that I won't be going with her, it would be enough already that I would have to tell her that you can no longer go..."

"Can't it be postponed another week? I should be done within a week or so..."

Rain hesitated to meet Phayu's eyes. He had heard that line day in, day out for the last 3 weeks already about various things, Phayu was just too busy for the time being and there was no way around it.

"It's ok, P'Phayu, Summer is long, We can go again, But I really have to go with Mom this time..." Rain had fidgeted with his fingers, trying to sugarcoat the fact that there would be no saying No to this matter, no way around it.

Phayu tugged Rain into his arms, wrapping him tightly...

"I don't want you to go alone, and I don't want to be alone here without you..."

Rain let himself be hugged, Phayu had pulled him so tightly in his arms and just held on, and for a second there he was even swayed to just bail on his mother and stay with his P'Phayu... but then reality crushed in...

"But... I... She would be so disappointed in me, I promised her, and you wouldn't want your Rain to not keep his word, do you?"

Phayu tightened his hold on his boy, he definitely didn't want that to happen, Yet...

"You can go, My Raindrop... I will be ok, I will try to wrap my work here early so I can catch even a part of the trip with you..."

Rain nodded, He knew for a fact that Phayu meant what he said, and he also knew for a fact that Phayu wouldn't be able to do just that, he saw the amount of work that was waiting for Phayu and heard his calls, he wouldn't even be done by the time Rain would be back...

Rain wrapped his own arms around Phayu's neck, willing the time to pass faster... so he could be reunited with his P'Phayu again.

------

"And then he was gone...", Phayu told Prapai as both of them sat in the garage...

It had been a couple of days already since Rain had been gone, and if it hadn't been for Sky letting Prapai know that fact, Phayu would have simply fallen off his radar.

He knew for a fact that Phayu had been busy with work and other projects, He had barely been able to see him outside of the races, and they had barely hung out, He had been checking on him with Saifah, but that was about it.