Chapter 3

The Second the room cleared of anyone other than Phayu and Rain, Phayu tugged Rain forcefully into his arms and wrapped both his arms around him, Ribs and Pain be damned…

He felt witness on his neck where Rain's head was resting and knew for a fact the sort of damage his actions had done, he had scared Rain, had scared him enough that he came all the way to see what had happened to him.

"I am so sorry, My sweet boy… So very sorry… I am fine… you don't have to worry or be scared anymore…"

He heard mumbles and sniffing, he kept betting Rain's back till the boy calmed enough to be able to talk without breaking down in tears again.

"I was so scared when I heard you fall… So scared… and no one knew where you were… and I… I…"

Phayu shushed him again, hugging him close to his own heart and allowing both of them to calm down in each other's presence.

He had missed Rain so much as it was, and having him in his arms was probably all the healing he needed.

"Missed you so much, my sweet boy… I was dying without you…"

Rain dropped a kiss on the part of exposed skin on Phayu's neck that his face was tucked against and said nothing…

before Phayu knew it, he was lulled back to sleep with Rain's smell, and his comfroting weight in his arms.

—--

Phayu was not used to being the target of so many people's anger…

The next morning, Rain was sweet to him as he stayed with him, fed him, and touched him, but there was an underlying anger to his touch, to his tight smile…

Saifah came early carrying breakfast, but he too was pretty upset, he didn't need to say or do anything for it to show, Phayu was his twin after all…

and Prapai showed up by the time Phayu was cleared to go home after he was placed on sick leave for at least 10 days.

The ride back home was silent for the most part… Rain was holding onto him tightly while Saifah drove them back to the house, the silence alone told Phayu that he needed to talk to Rain… and above all else he needed to talk to his brother.

which was why he was sitting up in bed, with Saifah sitting in front of him, both of them nursing hot mugs of tea made by Rain.

“Since When do we hide how hurt we are from each other?”, Saifah asked in a calm voice.

“I… I didn’t think I was that hurt”