Swim party part 1

Reader POV

Ughhhhh when am I gonna get this cast off I need to swim it's summer. That like a summer necessary. I walk over to the Lucky Cat Cafe. Ding Dong. " Hey (Y/n) what's up" Hiro comes up. "Oh you know just dying of boredom from not being able to swim. Aunt Cass walks by "You know if you go to Walgreens there should be something that you could use". "Ok thanks Aunt Cass." She smiles and says "Take Baymax with you the pharmacy knows him. I grin "Thanks Aunt Cass.!!!." I grab Hiro and Baymax , and drag them to the nearest Walgreens.

Hiro POV

Holy Mary does she need to swim this badly

Time skip

" (Y/N) I found it." She turns grabs it and drags both me and Baymax to the cash register and pays for it. " Thank you Hiro" She pecks my check and skips away. Woah.😍😍😍😍

Reader POV

I grab my phone and text Honey Lemon

You - Hey Honey I can come to the party 😄🎉

Honey Lemon ~Yea it's 3 to 5 don't be late

You- Mmmk luv ya later 😘😘

Time skip 4 days later at swim party

Reader POV

Yes time for the party🎉🎉💃. I have been waiting for this party for ever. I walk over to the Lucky Cat Cafe and skip with my bag of necessarys ; Swim suit, Sun screen, Towel, Thing I got to put over my cast in the water. It's time to party. "Aunt Cass I'm ready to go". she walks down with her car keys "Ok Come on. Hiro were leaving he walks down in a swim trunks with no shirt. Unfortunately he is coverd with a towel.

Time skip swim party 🎉🏊

"Thanks Aunt Cass pick us up at 4:45 thank you." I turn and walk in time to swim.

Thanks everyone this is just a fun little thing thanks Emily for helping me with the idea you da bomb

Peace out ✌️