Chapter 1: Family reunion

Author's note: This is gonna be a short part because I have not to much battery left and I don't know wanna waste to much time. And if you wanna use my story in a YouTube video or anything. Just say that I made it and say that I made the story on Wattpad, So that's it! And with that let's begin.

Naruto was an average 4 year old orphan. But the villagers saw him an an demon, monster and hated him. However, one night in his run down apartment Naruto with his cyan eyes fell asleep trying to figure out why the villagers hated him. When he awoke... he awoke in a beautiful landscape, he was sitting against a beautiful tree over him.

He looked around confused wondering where he was. Then he saw a man next to him. Blonde hair, cyan eyes and with the hokage robe. The man then said with a smile "nice out is it?" The man was also sitting against the tree. Naruto then said " it is but who are you? Then the man said "I suppose you are Naruto?" The man said. "Yes but who are you" Naruto said. The man then said "Simple, I'm your father" Naruto widened his eyes at his words. Naruto said "W-what?" The man once again said "I'm your father" "If you don't believe me, we have spiky blonde hair. I guess that will be enough."

The man then said "My name is minato namikaze, Also the fourth hokage, in his iconic hokage clothes. Naruto's eyes began to tear up. Before minato could say another word, naruto jumped towards him and hugged him. Naruto began crying "Dad! Dad! Dad!..... Naruto cried this with tears streaming down his face.

Minato hugged his son back saying "I know Naruto.... I know...." After Naruto was done crying he then said" Well who is my mother. Suddenly a hand was on his shoulder and he heard a feminine voice say "I am" naruto said AAA! And turned behind him only to see an woman with long red hair and purplish eyes. The woman then said "ok I'm sorry for the jumpscare ya know" putting her hands up.

The woman then said "My name is kushina uzumaki, also your mother and one of the most powerful kunoichi in my time. And still one of the most powerful now" Naruto's eyes softened, his scared expression turning to an smile. Naruto then jumped towards kushina hugging her. Kushina returned one back. After a while naruto let go. Then minato then whispered in his ear "I'm just giving you an heads up, she may look cute right now but she can get very scary really quickly" minato said in a afraid tone. Minato shivered at the memories of kushina getting angry. Kushina then said "What are you guys talking about?" And minato frantically said "Nothing important Nothing important!" While waving his hands. Kushina then said "ok."

Naruto then said "Wait!" Naruto moved in front of them both "I read in a book that tailed beast couldn't be killed!" Naruto then said "So Mom Dad how did you beat the nine tails!" And they both said "By sealing it in someone" Naruto said "Who!"

They both pointed at Naruto and at the exact same time said "you"

CHAPTER 1 END

I hope that you guys enjoyed the first chapter of this! Tell me what you didn't like about and what you think that I could do better and tell me what you did like. I hope that this was good entertainment and made your day better! Bye!.