Chapter 2: Guardians from the heavens

Author: Hello you beautiful people! Sorry that this part came a little late. I was busy with school and well, other personal matters. But with that out of the way! Let the story begin!

They said at the same time: "you"  Naruto had an shocked expression and said "wait so I'm the nine tails?" He looked down with an sad expression and said "did I kill all those people?" Tears starting to form in his eyes

"Ofcourse you didn't naruto" minato said reassuringly. Kushina started to say "you see it's like this. You put water in a cup. Just because the water is inside the cup doesn't mean the cup is the water itself." Minato then said "what we're trying to say is that the cup isn't the water itself, it's just its jailer"

Naruto nodded with an understanding look. "So why did you seal the nine tails in me?" Naruto said. "Well it's an long story" said minato.

"He had no choice" said kushina. "He couldn't ask a parent to give their child the burden of the nine tails"

Minato started to say " after your birth an masked man came and held you hostage, he threw you in the air. I manage to catch you in time but he blew up the place your mother was giving birth. When I was putting you into bed the masked man stripped the nine tails from kushina. Put it under his control and made it wreak havoc. Killing many people and destroying the village.

"I then took kushina and put her near you. I engaged with the man and managed to beat him, severing his connection with the beast but we still had to deal with it. Kushina put up a barrier to block people from entering. She wanted the beast to be sealed in her so she could take the beast with her to death but I refused. I then did the reaper death seal to seal the beast in you but before it was complete the beast tried to kill you with its claw.

"The only thing we could do was protect you with our bodies, it ended up piercing right through us in the process. When I completed the Justu I sealed half of the beast chakra in you and half in me. That's how we got here.

Naruto after hearing all this said "wow... wow.."

Kushina said "well we don't have that much time left"

"What!?" Naruto said with tears forming in his eyes.

"I might know a way for us to still be here"

Kushina and Naruto looked at minato

"Let's try putting our chakra into Naruto" "That could work" kushina said

Minato and kushina then put their hands toward Naruto. "Come one son, we don't have all day!" Minato said smiling

Naruto also smiled and put his hand on theirs. He could feel some of their chakra going in his body

When Naruto woke up he sat up and saw the ghost of his parents in front of his apartment door

CHAPTER 2 END

hope you guys enjoyed this part! I know that it was kinda long but I left it on an cliffhanger. goodbye you beautiful people! Have a great day!