Our First Encounter

Love is a funny thing. You can find in many places, like on a job, at a school, in a park, in the bathroom. But i myself, found it inside my own neighborhood. This is the story of how i met the love of my life.

Well to begin with, my name is Jeff. I guess you could say i am the average 17 year old guy. I wake up, i go to school, i go home, and i sleep. I have repeated this process everyday for most of my life and.....it is exhausting. Nothing changes. Everything is exactly the same. Well, until i saw her.

One day i was coming home from school like i always do, just minding my own business, until i overheard that two girls were going to fight. With this bit of news i decided to stay a while and entertain myself with the nonsense of niggas. As i stood with the group of 5 or 6 girls who yelled back and forth, waiting for the object of their feud to get off the bus, i noticed her. As the quiet one in the group, she was 5'3" and brown skin. She had long twists in her hair and they were, as the youth say, on fleek. She was skinny with a sexy shape and appeared to weigh no more than 95 lbs. She looked at me and smiled and i smiled back, but on the inside i was nervous as hell. As i noticed this beauty queen, i thought to myself how it would feel to have someone so gourgeous in my life, but out of nervousness, i simply kept to myself.

As we waited outside at the school bus stop for the other girl's bus to show up. I began to get bored and decided to return home, but not without catching one last glimpse at the beautiful girl. I returned home to resume the boring process i call my life like always.