September 23, 2014

The next day went by unusually slow. I guess it was due to the excitement i felt from the conversation that was soon to come. As soon as i got on the bus to leave the school my mind began to think on the girl i was infatuated with. Once home i saw her, looking like the most beautiful thing in the universe. I walked up to her, and we greeted each other. We made small talk like any other boy and girl that were interested in each other. She was quiet. She didnt talk much. She only spoke to answer my questions. There was a sweetness about her that i couldnt quite understand at the time. She seemed to be a gentle soul that happened to cross my path. After days of admiring her from afar, i decided to get serious. I asked her if she was single and she told me she didnt have a boyfriend....yet. With my heart beating hard and fast, I finally mustered up the courage to ask her the question. "Do you want to be mine?" After faking a look of deep thought, she gladly replied yes. I felt like happiest man in the world. I finally had a beautiful girl i could spoil. The day was September 23rd, 2014. This is a day i will surely remember for the rest of my life because this is the day I changed my relationship status to Taken. This is the day Eizzy and Jeff became a couple. This is the day they became inseperable. This is the day they found true love. This is the day a team was born.