Do you believe in Magic?

(Alright, things warmed up before. Now, they're gonna turn, some for the better, some for the worse. From this point on, things may get a little...dark. TRIGGER WARNING: some of the things I cover in this may be potentially triggering to some readers. Please, take care in continuing beyond this point.)

"A-Ahh, F-Fuck!" The recently isolated couple ensured they gave their best efforts so that, despite now technically being along, no one in the entire apartment building would be able to deny they could hear them both. Echoing howls into the air confirmed the keeping of a promise that filled one with pride, and the other with lustful desire.

Sarah's screams filled the room over and over, her hands gripped along the leather from the couch under her fingers. Micah's frame behind her rhythmically pounding into her from behind, in a seeming whirlwind that had left her mind reeling as hard as her body. The sparks shooting through her skin relit like a quick moving fire; tracing from her chest, to her core, between her aching thighs. A satisfaction in this was exactly what she dreamed of him doing for so long. Whatever had come over him to make him this way, Sarah would have to remember. She had no chance now as another grip into her fiery orange locks pulled her head back, letting out a more guttural, pained moan as her body trembled and quivered around the throbbing length buried within her.

"A-ahhh! G-god, M-Micah...w-what the hell's...g-got you s-so worked up," her shaky voice managed to ask, through the slapping of their legs against one another. A mischievous, diligent smirk crossed his face, gazing down her bent spine, into the tuft of hair he held onto. He would slow his pace, eliciting a more desperate, needy groan from underneath him. Sarah's own desire gave her away without her speaking. Even if the sounds hadn't, the look in her ember eyes as she turned over her shoulder at him told him everything in that one moment. His lips curled up further as he leaned down, whispering into her ear.

"Me? You can't expect to be so sexy and not get me worked up, Sarah," he would coyly respond, kissing and nibbling the tender skin from her ear to the back of her neck. Shivering gasps now escaped her again, making her grip clench into the sofa again. A pulsing in her lower half still resounded within her; without so much as a movement from him whatsoever, her own hips tried to push back, and take his member deeper into her body. In both a display of power, and a show of force, he pulled her body upright by her hair now, preventing any such move from her at all.

"Ah, ah, ah...what do you think you're doing?" He asked, turning a slow kiss on her shoulder into a bite that would make her yelp aloud. Her body felt like it was being lit aflame; everything Micah was doing just made her crave him, need him more and more. One hand of hers rose over her shoulder into his hair, feeling the soft brown locks under her touch. The other dropped lower, trying to grip his hips and make him move as she needed. But everything about how she was positioned left her unable to do so. She'd gotten what she wanted, in a way: she was powerless to make him do anything. Despite her normal, overbearing nature, she was helpless.

Ironic that such a cacophony of euphoria heard by so many went completely over the top of their friend they shared the home with. Evie's innocent mind was much too focused on the woman sitting beside her as Mr. Renault drove them to the art gallery. The evening dusk had begun to signal the setting sun's departure from another day. It's time of respite was nearly upon it as the time approached half past seven that evening. Evie's eyes stole repeated glances at the intriguing and breathtaking woman courting her for the night.

Those looks didn't go unnoticed; despite her awareness, it wasn't in Mona's interest to embarrass her further. Well, perhaps not now, at the very least. Their impending arrival, however, did stir the powerful woman. She smiled warmly, exhaling softly before turning to the younger woman she'd taken to this fine day.