5

Xiao Zhan and zhoucheng were in the older's room, helping each other choose an appropriate attire for their meeting with Haikuan.
"Acheng, you're worrying way too much about this. It's not like you're going on a date, because if you were, I'd feel terrible being the third wheel." Zhan burst out laughing.

"I suppose but he's just so effortlessly perfect, I have to match his level somehow." He let out a sigh.
"Well, you're cute in anything." "Here, try it on." He reached for an oversized white button-up and black pants, which he handed to his brother.

Xiao zhan was already dressed in a white tank top and a light sweatshirt with one shoulder exposed

———————-

———————-

After leaving the house, zhoucheng double-checked the address given to him earlier by the elder and headed to their destination.
Both brothers were astounded by the massive glass structure in front of them, which had at least 100 levels.
They entered, passing two towering bodyguards in all black, each with an earpiece and a revolver at their waist guarding a door. Quite different from the typical businesses.

"excuse me. I have a meeting with Mr Lee Haikuan." Zhoucheng smiled at the receptionist as he spoke.

She paused and arched her eyebrows at them briefly before making a phone call. "You have two visitors, Sir." Should I let them in?" She waited for a response. "Yes sir I understand."
She hung up the phone and returned Zhoucheng's smile. "Take the elevator to the 20th floor, and Mr Lee's office will be straight ahead through the large door." You'll find out when you get there."

Before proceeding to the elevator, they each gave a small bow and thanked her.

""Zhan I'm quite nervous. I feel so out of place here." He laid his forehead against his brother's shoulder.
"Don't worry about others, A-cheng." You're exactly where you need to be, otherwise he wouldn't have called you here. Relax!" Zhan reassured his brother and patted his head.

When they arrived, the elevator dinged and the door slid open. They exited the elevator, turned left, and saw the large office door that stuck out from the rest of the level right away.
Zhoucheng knocked at the door. They entered after hearing somebody say "come in."
"Zhoucheng. You made it!" The tall guy smiled as he stepped away from his desk to greet the man standing by the door.

Xiao zhan smiled at the two and looked around the room, where he noticed another person sitting on the brown sofa.
"Yibo?" Zhan was perplexed. "What are you doing here? What a coincidence."

"Oh, my day, little bunny. Fancy seeing you here." The man smirked.

"You guys know each other?" Haikuan asked, surprised.
The older man shut the door behind them and drew the shades for privacy.

———————

Not edited
I'm sorry for short chapters..