Prom Night

N and V go to the prom to stop V from ruining it, but it seems like V isn't doing that, as she's getting pampered with love as she is now "prom queen"

Uzi: Stop right there!- wait what?- I'm confused...

N: Oh I guess she's *not gonna ruin the prom..? Strange....

Uzi: I still hate this prom...

N: cheer up Uzi! But, where is V exactly? I can't really see her with all of these drones surrounding her...

Uzi: well you go do that. I'll be hiding in a corner if you need me..

N: Okay then...

N walks over to crowd, looking for V

N: V..? Are you there..?

all of the worker drones stop surrounding V, showing V in her beautiful shimmery red dress. Suddenly, N gets all flustered and shy when he sees V and her dress. He had always had a crush on V, but seeing her at the prom makes him all happy, happy that he doesn't have to fight her.

V finally notices N

V: oh hey N... she puts on her prom crown, not really paying attention to N

N: o-oh hi N..! N-Nice to see you h-here..!

...

Suddenly, all of the attention goes on N, as a bunch of worker drones stare at him.

Lizzy: ahem! Pay attention losers! I think we had just found our prom King!!! Lizzy says as she speaks over the microphone

N looks a bit nervous

N: h-huh?? What do you mean 'prom king?' I didn't even do anything to deserve this!!

Lizzy: Shut up! You're being the prom king because you look good with V!

N blushes a little

N: m-me? Looking good with V? No no no...You've got it all wrong..!!

They place a crown on N's head and pushes him towards V

Lizzy: Hey V!  I found you a prom king!

V: huh?- ugh, this loser? Couldn't you've found someone else Lizzy..?

Lizzy: Shut up diva queen! He's perfect!

N just awkwardly stands there, as everybody cheers to N.

After a while everyone is just having fun and partying while N and V stand there awkwardly, not interacting with each other.

N: so V....h-how are you tonight...?

....

....
V: huh?- oh you're still here...? Ugh..~ V puts her hands on her hips, seeming annoyed by N

N looks a little saddened.  All of the sudden, a slow song starts playing, and mostly everyone is grabbing a partner for the dance.

N doesn't know what to do, suddenly, he looks over to V. He was going to ask her if she wanted to dance with N!

N: a-ahem... so V.....

V: what do you want, N...???

N takes a deep breath

N: V... would you have this dance with me...?~

Both N and V blush

V: I-I... w-what makes you think I would dance with y-you..?!~

N: Please V!

...
V blushes and looks away

V: F-Fine..!!~ B-But only because you probably won't stop begging me if I said no!!~ hmp!~

N holds out his hand for V to grab. V takes his hand

N: thank you V! I swear you won't regret this!

V: shut up N...~

N and V start slow dancing.  Their dancing is so good, that people start watching them.
But they don't notice that, N looks at V's eyes, he can't help but not look away. V's so beautiful, N's heart flutters every time he sees her. V blushes as she sees N staring at  her.

V's mind: w-why is he staring at me..? D-Does he like me..?~ w-well too bad, I don't like him back...or do I..?~ N-No! I definitely DONT  like him....~

N's mind: D-Does V realize that I'm staring at her..? Oh no! I hope she doesn't realize that I have a giant crush on her..!!

N finally realizes that there's a crowd watching N and V dance

N: heh, looks like we have a audience V!!~

V: oh shit-
tap tap
Lizzy starts speaking on the microphone again
Lizzy: alright losers! Enough with the slow dancing! Especially you two...

Lizzy is pointing at N and V. Both of them blush intensely

N: well I guess that's enough dancing V...

V: whatever...it's not like I wanted to dance with you anyways...

N giggles

N: well I really enjoyed our dance V!~

V: m-me too...~ V says quietly ...you're lucky I even agreed to dance with you....

V walks away and puts of her prom queen crown..

N whispers to himself...N: I love you V....

Uzi then suddenly walks up to N

Uzi: awww..! Someone's in love!!!

N: eek..!! U-Uzi!! Don't scare me like that!! And how do you know that I like V..?!

Uzi: Cmon dude! It's so obvious!

N: I-It is..??

Uzi: I'm surprised that V hasn't found out already! She's so blind!!

N: h-hey!! Don't say that about V...!!

Uzi: Whatever...cmon, let's get back to the base.

N: Alright then...

N and Uzi walk back to the base outside, as N is still blushing about his dance with V.

The end

*Author note: this is one my first time's writing a fan fiction! Plz tell me if I did anything wrong!!! :] Also sorry if it's too short!!