#8 - Team Z VS Team W

Team Z Monitor Room

Iemon: The key players.. on Team W, our next opponents, are... The Wanima Twins. The twins specialty is combination plays. When they won against Team X, the Team led by Barou. The two of them scored four points. Their closeness and the timing of their movements are powerful weapons that cant be easily defend against.

Isagi: But, they can't use their weapon individually.

Iemon: Right, so we have to separate them. That's the key to defeat Team W.

Raichi: Who put you in charge Iemon?
Isn't this usually Kuon's job?

Iemon: He still hasn't come back from the bath.. wait, so i can't be in charge?

The door opens revealing Kuon.

Kuon: Sorry it took so long!

Igaguri: Ah, he's alive.

Kuon: I'm late because i was trying to think of a name for tomorrow's strategy! How's it going on here..?

Isagi: We were just going on with footages.

Kuon: Gotcha, Okay.

Kuon gets a glass of water from the water dispenser.

Kuon: GULP GULP,

Kuon: Kuhh... For this next match, we'll use the strategy we've been practicing... that we came up with after looking back on our last match! And the name is "Operation, 3X3 All Stars!!!"

Igaguri: That's so lame!

Naruhaya: Your naming sense is terrible!

Gagamaru: I think it's nice...

Kuon: Gagamaru! Im glad you understand!

Iemon: So... Am i going to be the goalie forever?

Raichi: What choice do we have? We won with you as the goalie.

Igaguri: Why are you complaining now?

Isagi: You have my thanks for what's it's worth.

Iemon: Isagi.. Thanks...

Isagi: What about you Chigiri? Are you fine staying on defense?

Chigiri: If you have enough time to worry about others, then think about how to score goals... You're gonna lose your spot if you dont.

Isagi: Ah.. sorry...

Kuon: We studied withthe other team! And we have our plan! Let's win this Team Z! A

All: YEAH!

The Next Day...

MATCH 7 TEAM Z VS TEAM W

Speaker: Kickoff!

Keisuke, a  player on Team W, surged forward with the ball.

Keisuke: Let's go Big Bro! When do you want me to pass? What kind of pass?

His eyes focused on his brother who awaited his pass. His brother, unable to communicate verbally, responded through a secret sign language that only they understood. In a split second, Keisuke comprehended the message.

Keisuke: Gotcha Okay! As you wish! You want me to pass it to your feet like this? That's what my Big bro says!

Keisuke: And then our One two combo!

Executing a perfectly timed one-two combo, Keisuke swiftly passed the ball to his brother, who deftly controlled it. It was a move they had perfected, and their synchronized understanding allowed them to evade Igaguri.