Ms. Parker

Joe and Josh were cruising the street of Miami, FL, in a neighborhood they grew up in and now helping development as Stock Brokers for Wall Street. Josh, "Thank GOD for work at home."
Joe, "For real. Let's go check out some land down the street. We can just walk there."
As Joe and Josh were walking down the street, they were taking in the scenery. Joe, "That's great land for the park, and we can invest in a young entrepreneur spot right beside it. As long as the business is a benefit to the community. So, I'm thinking of a child care center or a 24-hour dollar store with a gas station. But we will make sure outsiders are still blocked off from the neighborhood."
Josh, "I'll call Joseph. He's our commercial realtor, so we can get started with that and the zoning." Joe and Josh turn their attention to behind when they hear a sweet voice of a lady. They get a view of a lady in tight shorts, talking on her cellphone, as she watered her lawn on the hot day.
Josh, "Hey, that's the girl. When we were 16, she was 21."
Joe, "Well, we all grown now."
She smiles, looking their way and waves. She realize they didn't take their eyes off her so she gave them a little show by removing her crop top, where she was just in bra and shorts, as she moved her breast up and down, then blew them a kiss. She motioned sexually for them to come over. Josh steps forward, and Joe stops him. Joe, "What you doing?" Josh, " I'm going over." Joe, "Naw see, she was talking to me."
Josh, "How you figure?"
Joe, "Look at me, then look at you. What's the obvious choice?"
Josh, "Not your goofy looking ass. I've been cute and sexy my whole you, you just came into yours."
Joe pushes Josh, and then she speaks again. Ms. Parker, "Are yall coming over or what?" Biting her bottom lip, and she unbuttoned her shorts.
They make their way to her.
Ms. Parker, "What took so long? I don't bite, if you don't want me to. Now, I've made some homemade lemonade, homemade apple pie, and want to show off my new house addition. You sexy men are into construction and stock, right? And developing the neighborhood?"
They nod and follow her inside.

10 Minutes Later...
Joe is hitting Ms. Parker from behind, as she sucks Josh's dick. Ms. Parker, "Uggghhh... right there! Right here! Oh gosh! This big dick of yours!" Josh pushes her head down as she swallows down his dick, as she gagged and spit all over his big shaft.
Joe smacks her ass earning a moan of pleasure. Josh, "So, this is the new addition?"
Ms. Parker smiles, "Yes, my new bed set."
Joe pulls her over to the back, and she slides her head off the head, taking in Josh's dick again as her head hung upside down off the bed. Joe re-enters as Ms. Parker walls squeezes him, almost making him cum, but he holds in and delivers strokes in as her back arches off the bed. Five minutes later, Josh nuts in her mouth, and Joe cums. They switch positions, and Joe wasted no time shoving his dick down her throat. Ms. Parker rubs her clit, "My pussy is so wet!" Josh slips in as he tries to regain his composure. Joe laughs, "What's wrong? Too much woman for you?" Josh, "Fuck you. I got this." Josh took control, shoving his dick into her tight walls, making her moan and grip the bed. She blew Joe's dick and balls until he climaxed and her pussy was warm, and tight and sent Josh over the edge three times before it was all said and done with.

🧡🧡🧡❤️🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡❤️🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡❤️🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡❤️🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡♥️🧡🧡🧡🧡

Authors Note: Have a great weekend!