★Part 1★

Kyle's POV: Clyde has told us about a party that was going on, so of course Kenny, Stan, Cartman and I were going (though I hated the fact Cartman was coming as well). All of us met up and went to the address. Clyde greeted us at the door, "Hey guys!", Clyde said and invited us in. Once we entered, I saw Wendy, oh I HATED Wendy!

Stan's POV: I was so excited when we entered the house and I saw Wendy, although she did break up with me 2 days ago, we're back together. Clyde made us join the circle and announced we're playing truth or dare. "Alright, I'll go first!", Cartman said. "Truth or dare, Kyle?", he asked, "Truth", Kyle responded. "Is it true your a Jew?", Cartman said. "Shut up, fat ass", Kyle responded back.

Nobody's POV: This went on for a few rounds before Wendy asked Stan. "Truth or dare, Stan?", Wendy said. "Truth". "Is it true you love me more than Kyle?", Wendy asked. For some reason, Stan hesitated, thinking about his answer. Really, Kyle was much better than his girlfriend, Wendy wasn't as perfect as he had thought. "No", Stan bluntly responded, before standing up and rushing to the bathroom, leaving everyone in shock except for Kyle. Kyle was smiling to himself before he got up and followed Stan.