★Part 5★

Kyle's POV: So, Stan wanted me to ride him. He gave me a break to calm down, but not to much of a break. After about a minute he pulled me on his lap, his cock slipping into my ass. "Stan!!~~", I moaned, not fully prepared. "Bounce baby..", Stan said in a soothing and gentle voice. I started to bounce, Stan's dick slipping in and out of me. "Your doing s-so good baby!~", Stan praised between his moaning and panting.

Stan's POV: Kyle started bouncing faster and faster, and I was getting close. "More baby!~", I told him, but he stopped. "Nope, you can't make me~", Kyle said, looking at me with a smug smirk. I smacked him hard against the face, leaving a red mark. "You'll do it, trust me..". Kyle looked up at me, surprised, but he obviously liked it, so he continued bouncing. Since he just started up again it took me a while to get close again. "Stan I'm gonna cum!~", Kyle complained. I covered his slit with my thumb and came myself. "You really think you deserve to after your little stunt?~". I said. "Please Stan I'm sorry! P-please!~", Kyle started begging. I decided to release my thumb from his slit and let him. He came all over our laps as mine seeped out of his big, perfect ass.

Nobody's POV: Stan and Kyle cleaned the bedroom before taking a nice shower together, helping each other rince off. They both got warm in their pajamas and played down beside each other. Kyle snuggled peacefully and tiredly in Stan's arms. "Baby?", Stan asked. "Yea..?", Kyle responded, half asleep. "I love you". "I tolerate you too, Stan".