Chapter 2

-Simon?
-It goes to sleep.
-Okay.
Wille kept remembering that strange dream and why he was feeling tense.
-If you're still awake, Wilhelm, whatever happened, you're sleeping more than me.
Wilhelm froze looking up, that voice had really moved him.
-No...Nothing was just a strange dream! -It was just a dream Wilhelm goes to sleep and because you stuttered.
-Did I stuttered?
-Yes, you stuttered!
-Sorry.
-You don't need to apologize, just sleep.
Wilhelm nods yes and goes back to sleep.
-WILHELM WAKE UP THAT DREAM MADE YOU BAD.
-Um, sorry, I'll wake up soon!
-Come on, we're still going to be late Wille gets up quickly and goes to the bathroom, took a shower, got dressed and went back to Simon.
-I'M BACK
-WHAT A Scare.
Wilhelm laughs and takes Simon's hand and they run into the nearby forest
-The door was open, right?
-I don't know, I'll check, can you stay there, Simon?
-Of course there goes the Name of dubious quality.
-HEY MY NAME IS GOOD.
says Wilhelm, already far away.
Wilhelm entered their room and saw a book thrown on Simon's bed.
- What book is this? Could it be that book that Simon wanted so much? Wilhelm took the book and started
watching
                        11/18/23
Last night I had a strange dream, I was talking to Wilhelm and out of nowhere he turned to me and said he loved me, I was very confused about it and said "What" then Wilhelm kisses me, it was a long and intense kiss, I woke up and heard Wilhelm breathing in distress, maybe he had the same dream?

Wilhelm was shocked to learn that he had the same dream as Simon
-No! I shouldn't be watching this. Wilhelm placed that diary in the same place and returned to the forest and now with the certainty that the door was closed
-I'm here, sorry for the delay, Simon. -OK! Good.
-Simon, can I ask you something?
-Clear!
- Did you have a dream where you and I were kissing?
-Yes Wilhelm I had it, I don't know why. -Hm, I also had the same dream
- Really?
-Yes, oh I don't know, let's forget about it.
-Better Even with both of them agreeing to forget this dream.
Wilhelm felt something for his best friend Simon.