Chapter 8

-You know, Simon, I won't even care what you're going to say.
-What?
Wilhelm grabs Simon for a long kiss and neither Simon nor anyone interrupts this kiss.
-I love you very much Simon and we are going to have a house on the beach with 2 children and 1 little dog called cookie. - The worst thing is that you were thinking the same thing as me.
And it happens all over again between those bodies that were getting hotter every second, Those intense kisses that They wouldn't miss for anything, In the end there will be just two more souls destined to be together.
Their bodies became more and more tense and the kisses became longer and longer
- You... you will be mine tonight! Wilhelm says in a whisper.
-I don't want to be just another one of your highness.
- You were the first and the last Simon but now tell me you are going to be mine tonight.
-Absolutely, all night long.
They kissed more and more, their bodies were on fire, that fire dominated everything and those two boys, it was the only moment where Wilhelm could be a normal person.
Simon was shirtless, lying on Wilhelm's bed, Wilhelm was also shirtless, sucking Simon's abdomen, kissing his neck and mouth, they didn't realize it but the two of them literally no longer had a single piece of clothing, but he didn't They didn't even care, it was a moment they couldn't waste.