001.

May wells the daughter of missy wells and dale wells was absolutely perfect in every way possible. May never talked back to her parents never voiced her opinion got perfect grades in school and took perfect care of her two sisters Addison and Chloe when her parents assigned her the task of babysitting her sisters. May was so perfect that she did all the household chores for her parent's. May was the daughter Missy and Dale had always dreamed of having  perfect in absolutely every single way possible. But May herself was so perfect that she built walls around her heart and played the role of the perfect daughter every way May was never to fall in love that was what the 16 year old teenager told herself every day when she woke up. May was meant to be the perfect daughter the daughter her parent's had always dreamed of having for her entire life. Even as a child May was unable to make any real friends because she was so perfect it annoyed the other kids in her class. However Missy and Dale had told may that it didn't matter what others thought because to them May was their pride and joy their perfect little girl their perfect daughter. May built walls around her heart because she was afraid that if she stopped being perfect her parents wouldn't think so highly of her anymore.