Prologue: An unexpected event after a long day.

It was a sunny afternoon, Mob, our protagonist, was running with the bodybuilding club, they ran almost a kilometer and Mob was too exhausted to the point that he fainted from exhaustion and fell to the ground. Hearing the thud Mob gave himself as he fell to the ground, one of the club members took notice.

—Captain, Kageyama fainted!

The other members noticed and went to where Mob was, Musashi, the president of the club, lifted, Mob, from the floor and carried him back to the club room.

—Kageyama, again?

—I'm s-sorry...

While in the club room were the members of the telepathy club, where wasting time as usual. The door opens revealing Musashi who was holding Mob.

—Kageyama fainted again, give him some water, please.

Musashi leaves Mob on a chair and leaves the room.

The president of the telepathy club, Tome, turned to Mob.

—Did you faint again Mob-Kun? Why don't you use your psychic powers to empower yourself? It would be easier.

—You know I don't want to live my whole life depending on my powers.

—Yes, I know, but why not? You could-.

Tome is interrupted by Inukawa.

—You'd better go home for now, Mob.

Inukawa is hit by Tome behind his head.

—Next time don't interrupt me!

—...I think I'm going—Mob, said. 

Shigeo packed his things and left the school, while he was on his way home. He walked through the streets thinking about which exercises to do at home.

Maybe I should do 10 sit-ups every day, he thought.

While Mob was thinking, a portal appeared in front of him.

—What the?

Kageyama was quickly absorbed by the portal.

After a few seconds Mob could see a light, the light grew bigger and bigger, until he opened his eyes and thought: What the... What just happened?

He got up from the floor and saw that he was in a town, like the ones in medieval movies, but the houses were destroyed and from far away he could see a wall, and not to mention that he could hear people screaming and huge footsteps,

Wait... Footsteps?                                                 

Mob looked behind him, there was a 10 meter humanoid giant approaching him.

—W-W-What is that thing!?

Without realizing it, more giants appeared out of nowhere and began to surround Shigeo.

-—I must get out of here!

Mob decided to use his powers and started to fly, he saw that the whole city was inside some walls, there were people flying around, with devices on their hips. It seems that the device they have on their waist helped them to fly and they also had blades that helped them to assassinate the titans.

—I have to try not to attract attention. I have to hide.

Mob saw a castle in the distance and saw that there was no one in sight. Thinking about it, Mob headed for the castle, but avoided being seen by any person or titan.

When he arrived at the castle, he entered a room that had boxes and gas funnels, looked around and saw a door where he could hide.

—I hope no one saw me.

—Hey!

He heard one shouting from behind him. They had caught him.

—Hey, there's a kid here!

Mob turned his head and saw it was a guy, tall with gray hair.

Hey, what's your name.

The young boy walked up to Mob.

—My... My name is Shigeo Kageyama

—Well Shigeo, my name is Jean Kirchstein. Where is your mother?

—Well... I don't know.

—I see...Come with me, we'll get you out of here.

Jean took Shigeo out of the room, while he was still thinking about where the hell he was. A portal appeared out of nowhere and had sucked him in, and he appeared in another unknown place where he had never been.