Summary chapter

Summarize:

We have discovered a calendar concept of the front wattpad, we will set it up in French, so our question is. Did you want to have an English one?

Age range: Age 7 to 10

The babysitter and the new friend:

Very first chapter of the story, we discover Muzan's daughters, and their particularity both physical and mental, we also discover a summary of their history. Grace to Enmu who will be named babysitter of the three princesses. His night promises to be long and complicate in the company of these three crazy.

Woe to kokushibo:

In the last chapter our favorite demons are said to want to meet Kokushibou, while their father was busy and Enmu was not there, as well as Nakime, the girls in profiteering to go for a walk in the infinite castle. Without him realizing kokushibou he finds himself having to take care of three little girls, with a special character, and with a rather crazy idea, threatened by the youngest he will find himself obliged to let the girls play the doll. (the doll is him)

Presentation of the princesses at the moon:

While their father and Nakime are in a meeting with the upper moon, and Enmu must grade them at the request of the master. The girls manage to go to the meeting after knocked out Enmu, the three little ones are full of ideas to present it and already imagine people's heads. How will the first meeting go? What does she twisty blows prepare?

The truth about the massacre in the village of Tanjiro:

It's been almost 2 years since she was introduced to the moon and today we find them during a meal in the company of the moons, and while the meal was going smoothly, she decides to tell something that happened to them earlier by singing, the result of the moon races angry and Peter laughing, and a Muzan in love with revenge. What will happen? What is this village that the girls are talking about? Will he see tears? Dead? You will know by reading!

Seventh rainbow (first one shot imagine):

While our little plague quietly draws Doma dares to look badly at their design, some time muzan came to ask them questions. Akaza when he came to ask them why he found Doma half dead, and a strange event was added to the whole, their partying attracted the wrath of all the moons.

Doma the serial killer!:

Not yet written and out

The muzan girls are embedded in the defenders!:

Not yet written and out

Creation of the commando:

In correcting so not yet out

Oka and Enmu:

Not yet written and out

Welcome to the cartiers des plaisir!:

While muzan goes for a walk in the evening, he finds himself followed by it's girl, she then attends something, which will push them to "infiltrate" into the house or Daiki work, Daiki will immediately spot them, Daiki does not tell them anything until Muzan's daughters put a big cafarnaum, Daiki ends up calling the Master for help. How will he react? On the way home Muzan and these girls will have a funny meeting. What is this meeting?

Age range 10 to 12 years old

No chapter at the moment.