#1 🦋 - the start

( Beep, beep, beep, beep)

I awoke to the loud beeping sound from your alarm clock, my head throbbed each second the alarm clock was beeping.

I aggressively slam on the stop button on top of the alarm clock; you were clearly having a bad morning. Quickly, I rush to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

My mama called out for dinner so I took a long sage dress and a white top and wore it.
"gandang 'maga, mama." I quickly gobbled down all of the food mama prepared me. "Ay y/n? savour your food, don't eat it all so quickly." She grumbled.

"Sorry po mama, I've just got alot of deliveries I got to do this morning. " I say, mouth stuffed with food putting on my shoes and carrying the parcels with my arm. "Jusko po, here drink some water. Becareful out there mi amor."

Mama lends me a glass of water, I desperately gulp it down as I hurry.

----------

I run, impatiently making my way towards the last delivery. I finally arrived at the Madrigal's. Unexpectedly, I bump into someone familiar. Of course, Señorita Perfecta Isabela.

"Gah-! What is your proble- Ahh!" She almost trips, before she falls I catch her; accidentally holding by her waist beforehand, petals getting all over me.

"Careful señorita." I mumble, noticing Isabela's cheek turn deep red realizing what I said and as a result, dropping her. Luckily, she catched herself with a vine, damaging her dress in the process.

"My dress!" Isabela hissed
She pushed me out of the way and stormed off into the casa. "Wait- Isabela! I'm sorry!" I try to apologize, but was abruptly interupted by another familiar face, it was my best friend; Mirabel.

"Psh, don't worry 'bout her. She's a jerk, ooh- and is that the parcel I ordered? Thanks!" She comforts me and took the parcel from my hands. I still feel really guilty about Isabela's dress.

"But- but! Isabela's dress, I ruined it!"
I said with guilt. Holdon, Aren't we enemies? Wasn't I supposed to hate her? So why now am I caring about her? Was it the way she looked at me when I called her señorita? Damn me..

"Oh and.. since you're already here, why not join us for dinner Y/N?" Mirabel asks me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Alright, I'm starving anyways.."
I willingly give in, knowing that my family is probably already asleep by now.

I walk into their kitchen, all of the family members already know me as a family friend since I usually hung out in the nursery with Mirabel.

"Is y/n joining us today?" Abuela smiles at me, then shifts her focus to Mirabel.

"Yes Abuela, she will be joining us for dinner." Mirabel replies to her Abuela's question, smiling as she takes a plate and a spoon for me.

I saw Isabela sit at the chair infront of me, she was wearing her nightwear, maybe since her dress was ripped. She didn't notice I was here until she sat down. As soon as she noticed me, her cheeks blushed a deep, dark red that complimented her skin tone perfectly.

To my surprise, she suddenly glared at me indicating that she did not want me here. I flashed her a smirk in response, she has never been so pissed at me before. I thought the glass was gonna break because of how tight she was gripping it.

----------

We had already finished dinner, I was washing the dishes with Mirabel since I didn't wanna give the Madrigals work to do especially after they let me eat dinner here. Mirabel had gone outside to breathe some fresh air so I was left alone.

I heard some faint crying coming behind the staircase while I was walking around, I was scared as shit since who the hell cries in the middle of the night..

I slowly walk towards the sound, noticing some petals on the ground. I immediately knew who it was.

I see Isabela crying, sitting on the floor being a mess. I felt something in me, it was like I was seeing a whole other side of Isabela. Is she always like this? I start to question myself.

"Hey, Isabela? Are you.. perhaps.. alright?" I sat down, lightly tapping her shoulder before I pat her back just to know if she was comfortable with it.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" Isabela cries, not too loud for others to hear, but enough for me to hear. "From my perspective.. no." I reply, making Isabela chuckle a bit.

"But seriously.. If you don't mind, tell me what's wrong." I stroke her hair, feeling the smooth texture of her hair on my hand, trying my best to comfort her.

"I'm.. getting married to some dude I don't even know!" Isabela wept, wiping her tears away.

"I'm sorry, you're what?!"

--------

( end )

a/n:

also, i forgota tell u that y/n has a white wolfcut n hazel eyes, or whatever u want her hair n eye color 2 be. shes also taller than isabela. and she's also filipino (orr whatever nationality u want y/n to be, she just knows how to speak filipino) :3

noo i wont give u guys smut, but ill give u somethinf nice in the future :))