𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

There was snow flakes hitting the window..it was a cold day, Giyuu stared out the window with dull eyes, he was very lonely during the holidays, he wished that he had someone too hold and love him, that was a Christmas wish he wished every year,... to not be so lonely.... There was 5 days until Christmas

{Giyuu POV}

God....I wish I wasn't alone every Christmas, at this point I almost hate that day... Everyone gets to spend time with there family, lover, friends but I have none of that....Why does there have to be something wrong with me? Why can't I be like everyone else? Will I ever have a future with somebody?, Someone to sled with and ice skate with? Someone to watch Christmas movies and drink warm hot coco with? Will I ever feel.....complete?  There's five days left till Christmas... Every Christmas will just probably be the same....Nobody likes me........
I have no missions because of the holidays..I guess I will just go in my room....hopefully not cry..

{Sanemi POV}

......Genya is with his friends this Christmas and is with them right now....ugh...and I don't wanna go with the other hashira for Christmas right now, there so annoying, especially tengen......looks like I'm alone this year,....Giyuu..., I wonder what's going on with him......wait..why am I thinking of him? He just thinks he better then everyone else with his "I'm not like you guys"...but.....what if that's not what he meant? Did I....think of it wrong...?....I don't know but I'm curious..it looks like a cold day and I have no work.....I don't know why but....I wanna visit giyuu...something is telling me I should visit him.... But...should I? I don't know....I don't know what he does during the holidays......he has to be doing something...he can't be pretty for nothing....wtf am I thinking? Why am I saying shot about him in that way..? Uh.... Do I feel something for him?  I can't..I just can't be...but am I? Do I like him?....if I do... should I accept these feelings and try to see what happens?.....I have to like him.... I remember having thoughts of holding his hand, and one o caught myself looking at his flaws.... I....I guess I will go for it..... but going back to what my gut was saying...should I visit him?

Cliffhanger

417 words