MEETING CHANDLER

You wake up at 7:30 wondering why. Its summer vacation you should be sleeping in!Then you remember you had to run to Walmart to grab some new earings.(You live by your self for a month because your mom is on a business trip.)You go to the bathroom and take a shower when you get Out you grab a Sweater thats (Y/F/C) and says (Y/N) V.S THE WORLD.You wear a tanktop uderneath it.You grab a dark pair of skinny jeans and black vans.You brush (Y/H/C) and apply mascara and eyeliner it really makes your (Y/E/C) POP.You grab your phone and head out on your blue penny board. You where right behind walmart so it took you 5 minutes. You get there and you look around the jewlery section. you see a really cute guy with tattos all over his body and cute nerdy glasses luckly he's holding a skateboard so you could say something and not look idiotic.''I like your skateboard''you say quietley. He looks over at you with his ocean blue eyes and replys ''Thanks I like your penny board" He says with a full smile."Im chandler" he sticks his hand out. You shake it and reply Im (Y/N). "Thats a beautiful name.......for a beautiful girl." You blush and your heart melts. You relize hes pulled you closer then you where."Do live near here?"he asks.You reply saying"actually yeah right behind here.What about you?" You ask. He replys saying"Yes I live behind here to.We should ride home together." he says with a smirk.You reply with a smile and completley forget about the rarings.

A/N
This is my first fanfic so i hope you like it dont be harsh! lol. DO U THINK I SHOULD DO MORE?