The Lost and Found *1*

Krow was walking along the path to Percy's tree, it was bored and well, who else to go to than its best friend? It got there only to realize Percival wasn't there, strangely, he was usually always there reading a book or taking a nap. Even when it was cold outside, which was often around this time, it was about October, Krows favorite holiday! "Percy?" Krow called out, but alas, no response. No bad thoughts, maybe Percival was just at his house! Krow was confident it was gonna find him soon, after all the clearing wasn't too big.It started walking to his house, surely Percy would be there! It confidently knocked on the door, waiting for a response from Percival.
After a few minutes there was no answer, it reached towards the doorknob turning it and opening the door, if Percy wasn't going to respond it would just have to barge right in.
Krowlooked and looked, but Percival wasn't there. "Percival! Come on out, I don't feel like playing!" Krow called out, becoming concerned for Percy.
It ran out of his house deciding to look around the clearing or ask fellow members of the clearing. It asked Bek, Magic, Tasia, even Tank! No one had seen Percy. Krow was worried, it checked the whole clearing and he wasn't there.
Its mind went to the worst, the maze, he must have gone in the maze. Krow sprinted over, not caring that it was almost night and the doors would close soon. Magic ran after it, Bek chasing Magic, stopping her from following Krow. The doors slowly closed right in front of everyone, no one bothering to go after Krow, those who did were held back.

The maze was dark and cold at night, with Krows bad vision it was extra hard making its way around. The sound of a griever roaring filled its sensitive ears as it covered them, it had to hide, but where was there to hide in the maze? Krow was lost and stuck, it knew something bad would hear it if it called out for Percy, but it didn't care. "Percival!" It yelled out, not getting a response from Percival, but definitely from the griever. The griever roared, Krow could hear the metal clicking on the floor, it was quickly approaching. Krow ran, it ran fast, it couldn't die here now. It had to escape.
Back in the clearing was chaos, Magic was having a panic attack, Krow was in the maze all by itself and no one knew where Percival was. Emma was trying to calm her down, "Everything is gonna be okay, I promise. Krow is strong and fast, it's gonna make it" she reassured Magic. "But what if it's not?! What if-" "Magic!" Emma stopped her, she continued comforting her as Bek talked to Tasia. "How are you feeling about all of this?" Bek asked her, "Nervous, what if Krow and Percy..." Bek patted her back "Hey don't worry about it! I'm sure they're both fine! Krow is fast and Percy is smart! They'll both be back in no time!" Bek said with a badly faked smile on her face, she looked nervous herself, which wasn't helping Tasias anxiety.
The sun rose as the doors opened, Krow managed to find the door as it ran out, the other members of the clearing surrounded it, happy to see it again. Krow shoved some of them out of the way, storming off, clearly it was mad it couldn't find Percy. At least now, knew it needed to go further into the maze to find its friend.