The Lost and Found *2*

TW!
This chapter contains mentions of gore and violence. Stay safe

Magic chased Krow, she wanted answers. She grabbed Krows shoulder, turning it around, she was surprisingly strong. Krow glared down at her, "What do you want, Magic." It said, sounding pissed off. "Krow... what happened in there?" she asked sheepishly. "Oh I'll tell you what happened! I couldn't find Percival and no one bothered to go in to help me!" Magic could see tear stains on its face. Krow had never acted like this, Magic was hurt and confused. She decided to leave it alone for now, not wanting to start any arguments. She sighed as she walked away.

Krow ran to its house, locking the door behind it. It pulled up its shirt to look at the giant gash it had on its stomach, wincing at the sight, "That got worse..." it grumbled, grabbing some bandages and patching itself up. "I will find you Percy." It walked to the couch laying down. It was determined to find Percival, even if that meant sacrificing itself in the process. Percy was its best friend, and it wasn't gonna give up on him that easily. Krow thought back to all their happy memories, tears forming in its eyes and streaming down its face. Krow missed its friend.

    The next day Tasia came knocking on the door, "Krow? Krow are you in there?" She knocked again, no answer. She decided to just walk in considering there were no locks on any of the doors. She walked in to see Krow lying on its couch, tear stains on its face. Tasia sighed, walking over and putting a blanket over its body, along with a pillow under its head. She cared for Krow, even when other members of the clearing felt intimidated by it, because of its horns and sharp teeth, but Tasia and Percy didn't care about its appearance, thankfully.

    Tasia stayed next to Krow until it woke up, when it did it didn't say a word. It stood up and just walked out, leaving Tasia there all by herself. She sighed and just walked out. Krow was walking towards the maze before Tank ran in front of it. "Krow. What are you doing?" he spoke sternly. "None of your business, Tank" it growled shoving past him. "Hey! Krow!" He grabbed it, pulling it back. Krow fell on the floor, immediately attacking Tank. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" It tore Tank apart, by the time it stopped Tanks face was ripped off, he wasn't breathing. Krow realized that it did, "oh shit... shit shit shit shit shit!" It got up sprinting into the maze.

Krow ran and ran until its sides hurt, it knew it had to get out of there and fast, if anyone found out it would be screwed. Krow had gotten far, and lost. It sat against the wall, sighing and taking a long much needed break. It took a few minutes to catch its breath before finally standing up again, it started to walk further into the maze. Eventually it found a nice setup. It. Didn't think anything of it and just relaxed in the comfort of a bed for the first time in a good hour or two. Everyone at the clearing surely had seen Tanks body by now, and who did it. Who else in the clearing has claws that can rip though human flesh?