VALENTINE'S DAY ❤❤❤❤❤

"Soooooo.....mom" Kayla said with a mischievous grin.

"What is it now you gremlin" you said looking at your computer and typing.

"I was thinking you and mister Walden should be each other's valentines" Kayla said.

"Kayla it has been TWO MONTHS I am not gonna date my boss" you said still typing.

"Awwww, why not" Kayla said.

"Cause people like JEREMY will make rumors about us" you said.

RF walked into your office.

"Lily I have some paperwork for you and I sent you some files to work on" he said and "glanced" (he just stared for 3 minutes) at your thighs.

"Of course boss I'll get right to it" you said.

"OoOoOoO, mom, mister Walden was staring at your legs I think he wants to feel themmmmmmm" Kayla said with a smug grin.

RF had blushed slightly at this true comment.

"Kayla that is not work appropriate, he would never want to do that, right Wally" you said then looked at Wally.

You couldn't believe it but he was actually blushing that could only mean one thing

"W-well I mean they do look quite soft" RF said looking at the ground.

"Mommmmmm, you know he is your boss so you do need to fulfill his orders" Kayla said with a smug look.

"Fine, just this once, Jesus Wally you're the last person I'd think who'd want this" you said spinning you chair to the point it faced wally.

"Soo, can I-" RF said but then gets cut off.

"Yes, just get it over with" you said.

RF just "casually" caressed your leg, then quickly left.

"Alrighty, that sure was something" you said getting back to work.

"Soooooooo" Kayla said.

"I'm not gonna ask him to be my valentine" you said.

"Fine I arrange this myself" Kayla mumbled walking out of your office and going to RF's.

"MISTER WALDEN" she yelled opening the door.

"You are going to ask my mother to be your valentine" Kayla said.

"Kayla why would I do that" Wally said.

"Cause you are in love with her" Kayla said.

"Now why would I- (he casually gets a call) Kayla stay here I have to do something" he said leaving his office.

"Finally" Kayla said then jumped on his desk and started setting up a mistletoe (she's dumb she doesn't know it usually only applies on Christmas).

Wally walks back in his office not noticing the mistletoe.

Kayla runs towards your office and literally pulls you to Wally's office.

"Finally, now mister Walden come over here" he said pulling Wally by the arm.

"Look above" Kayla said as both you and Walden look up and see the mistletoe.

"Hehehe, now you guys have to kiss" Kayla said.

"Kayla I'm not kissing my boss against his own will, you know what fine as long as Wally is comfortable with it I'll date him to make you happy" you said to Kayla pulling down the mistletoe.

"Where'd you even find a mistletoe" you said to Kayla.

"Again like you said lily, if it makes you happy me and your mother will date, but we might not be like an actual couple, like no kissing, no sleeping together, no marriage, etcetera" Wally said to Kayla.

"Fine" Kayla said.

The end, byeeeee pookieeesssssss 🤭🤭🤭