Ch. 36- The Sacrifice

"My Temple Rulers in what can I assist you?"

"What do you mean Kyra?"

"I was told my presence was requested?"

"Nobody here sent for you?"

"ANAYA!!!"

"What's going on?"

"I-I gotta go check on her!"

"Fayette send soldiers to secure the entrance of our realm now!"

"On it brother"

"Drayo what is going on!?" Princess Irina worriedly asked. Suddenly Kiko ran inside addressing Kyra in a frantic manner "Anaya is gone!!".

"She couldn't have left..No mortal can leave any realm alone" Temple Ruler Drayo said as he thoughtfully stared at the rest.

Kyra balled up his fist in rage and said "She didn't leave alone nor did she leave by choice..It must've been Lucifer!".

"I'll contact the Rulers in Heaven but we must not interfere"

"But Ruler Drayo by then it will be too late!"

"I'm sorry Kyra but this is an order. We cannot make a move until the Rulers in the Heavens approve. For now this is out of our hands".

.

.

.

(BLACKSTONE MANSION)

"You're hurting me! Let me go Damien!"

"You haven't felt pain just yet"

"Please spare my life!" I begged in despair as he chained me up inside a dark cold dungeon underneath his Mansion.

"Anaya you really think I'll have any mercy on you after everything you've caused? You must not know me enough

"Anaya you really think I'll have any mercy on you after everything you've caused? You must not know me enough. But you will"

"Please Damien! I beg you just leave me alone! Find yourself another girl to torment!"

"NEVER!! YOU HEAR ME!! YOU ARE MY CHOSEN ONE!!"

"Not for long" a sudden but all familiar voice spoke out behind Damien. We both turned to look and saw Kyra standing firmly upon us with his armor shining in magnificent power.