Part [♡]One

Apologies for any miscommunication, spelling/grammar mistakes, the late upload,  & others that I forgot to mention.  There will be matured topics mentioned, but don't expect it to be what you think it to be. I try to keep all my stories appropriate despite age or give special warnings.

                                                                   .

                                                                   .

                                                                  .

*Dinnng-Donnng*

The door was heard while Seungmin was unboxing the store's newest shipments.

It won't be long. I just wanna see if they have some thicker strings I can afford. female exhaling You seriously have to stop giving people free money Lori. I mean come on, $35 dollars for some un-certified cheap guitar strings?? If that isn't suspicious I don't know what is. You'd been better off coming here first. replying Yeah, alright I know. Stop making me feel more guiltier than I am.

The two walked up to the desk in search of the worker. Excuse Me? They heard the crunching of paper coming from a box just below them. Leaning over a bit they saw a male bent over unpacking things. He stood up & smiled when he saw the two figures in front of him. Welcome to Heroes & Villains. What can I do for you?

Hi, do you have any electric guitar strings out currently? Seungmin replied. They will be placed on that wooden shelf's third row to your left. They smiled while walking away & Seungmin had checked the time to see when his shift was over. There were 30 more minutes left of time. In total he unboxed 10 boxes leaving him with 5 more to go.

He reached for the box lying on the ground that he'd already opened, bringing it to the counter top. One by one he took out the Shop's newest albums they just received. Sorting them in their own piles. Thankfully, the majority of the albums had already come in their own plastic wrappings to separate them. Meanwhile the others were individual albums for the store's random pick rack.

Seungmin loved this because it was a great way for beginner listeners to try something new. Sure it may not always turn out the best since everyone does have their preferred genre taste, but it still opened new doors.

He made it towards the bottom bunch of the box, pausing on an album cover. It was from one of his favorite groups called Xdinary Heroes & it was an album that they already had within the store.

Seungmin would buy & collect their albums whenever he could which made this one of the most exciting parts about his job. However, it's been weeks now with no sign of the groups newest album in their box arrivals. He had almost given up hope that they had sold out & he would have to wait months until the store finally received them.

Possibly even have to result in buying it online which would be more expensive.

                                                    ♡            🎹        ♡

Excuse me? We'll take these. He greeted them with another smile, taking the pack out of her hand & ringing it up.