Normal?

Vin nodded and put his head on her shoulder she played with his hair a bit. "You should grow your hair I think it'll suit you better than short hair" you said he looked at you in shock but got his head off her shoulder. "I can do that" he said faking a cough.

Y/n chuckled amused by his behavior on the rooftop Zack and his henchmen were talking "you've become a huge money spender, Doo Lee" Zack said as he smoked a cig "did you rob a person that's not good." Zack said Daniel was there too "I live stream and stuff" Doo Lee said (he Livestream too) Daniel thought.

ZACKS POV
I hear Doo Lee the idiot speak about Live Streaming we wanted to check that sh*t out. So we did after school we went to his house and saw what he does for his streams. Nothing could have prepared me for such stupidity in my life we watched him throw a raw egg on himself saw him dance and some other weird stuff what a humiliating dumbass.

DANIEL'S POV
After I heard Doo Lee talking about how he is a streamer and stuff I wanted to see what he could do. So me and Zack and his friends checked his streams behind the cameras and when I tell that idiot made me wanna curse profanities. Later

Doo started to smoke after filming
"What did you guys think? Cool right? Wanna film with me" he asked us we all immediately shook our heads "no thank you." I said Doo was on his gaming chair he looked throughout the different Livestreams and saw Zoey and showed us "look it's Zoey!" Doo said "she just got 1,000 balloons!" Zack said "I got humiliated only to get 400!" Doo said crying himself to sleep.

ZOE'S POV
Zoe sat in front of the camera in shock with the balloons as she was asked different questions, Zoe watched Yui's streams annoyed with the girl.

ZOE'S POV OVER

Back with Y/n she cooked dinner with Zack as she stayed at his house two times a week to visit him. "dinner's ready!" "Really! Finally thanks y/n" he kissed her cheek and thanked her for the dinner it was everything themed she had dumplings, burgers, tteokbokki, African food anything you candy think of one hour later Zack was still eating he was full. She fed him a spoon of fried rice with a smile "you finished it all amazing Zack!" You kissed him on the cheek as you helped him up  "let's take you to your room you must be tired" "mhmm" you lay him on his bed. You got up to leave only to be dragged down with him.

You sighed but cuddled up next to him you woke up in Zack's arms and tried not to wake him as you went to your room.
and got ready to go to school you looked at yourself and touched the mirror "am I normal?" You said "am I a real person?" "I am a real person" you said as things around you started to glitch. "I am a real person"

 "I am a real person"