Ch. 28

{ Tati }

I woke up around 6:30 so I could get dressed for school. I got out of bed and took a shower.

Once I got out , I went to my book bag and pulled out my outfit which consisted of Black Skinny jeans , Fre$h Hoodie and Black Heels. I slipped into my outfit and went into the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and called Sierra until she woke up.

Sierra: What Tatianna.

Me: I need you to come pick me up.

Sierra: I thought Jordan is supposed to be driving you to school.

Me: I'll tell you everything when you come get me.

Sierra: Alright. Love ya.

Me: Love ya too hun.

We hung up and I looked at my self in the mirror. Sigh , am I not good enough? Am I to ugly?

Jordan's used to pretty girls , I should've never fallen for her.

I shook my head and used her brush to brush my hair into a high ponytail. I put on clear lip gloss and mascara and grabbed my bags and phone. I slowly opened the door and saw Jordan on the floor sleeping. I sighed and kicked her.

Jordan: Don't kick me baby.

Me: Get up.

Jordan opened her eyes and walked past me and into the room. She flipped down on the bed.

Jordan: Come 'ere.

I walked over to her and she grabbed my hand.

Jordan: Where you going?

Me: School.

Jordan: Shit , I'm supposed to drive you.

Me: Don't worry bout it. I got Sierra coming.

Jordan: No. I got it.

Me: Jordan , you can't drive me.

Jordan: Why?

Me: Because I'm leaving you.

She laughed

Jordan: Of course silly. You've got school.

I sighed and sat beside her.

Me: No Jordan , I'm breaking up with you.

Jordan: What? Why?

I grabbed my phone and pulled up her instagram.

Me: Because of this.

She grabbed my phone and looked at the pictures and videos.

Jordan: I don't remember this.

A horn blew outside. I sighed and kissed her tear stained cheek.

Me: I love you Jordan , but I can't do this anymore.

I grabbed my phone and ran down stairs. Jordan followed me.

Jordan: Baby I'm sorry.

I just ignored her and wiped my eyes and cheeks. I opened the door and Jordan grabbed my wrist. She twirled me around and cupped my face.

Jordan: Please don't leave me Tati. I love you so much.

Me: Jordan , you caused this by your self. If you would've stayed with me , this wouldn't be happening and you would've been driving me to school.

Jordan: I'm so sorry.

Me: Me too. I'm sorry I fell in love with you.

I could see the hurt in her eyes gain when I said that. I turned around and ran to the car. I got in the passenger seat and Jayden was in the back and of course Sierra was driving. I slammed the door close and let loose. I started crying hard. Sierra cut the engine and pulled me into a hug.