Ch. 37

( Tatianna )

I pulled into the mall garage parking lot and parked. I cut the engine and changed my shirt into the footlocker shirt. I grabbed the jacket , keys and Jordan's card and got out locking the doors. I walked in and went to a pretzel stand. I got a pretzel and a Cherry Limeade slushy and went to Footlocker. My co-worker Janice was there. She's working with me , instead of me closing , she's closing it today. I clocked in and out on my name tag.

Me: Hey Janice.

Janice: Hey finna be 19 in like 3 days.

I laughed.

Me: Yep.

Janice: So , how you feeling?

Me: Excited.

Janice: Good.

A customer walked in.

Me: Welcome to Footlocker.

They smiled and went over to the Jordan's section.

Janice: So , tell me bout you and Jordan. Last time I heard you and her broke up.

Me: We did and we're still not back together , but I'd say we're working on it.

Janice: Oh my gosh good because she sexy as hell and your cute ass hell you two belong together , plus I can tell she makes you happy.

Me: Well she does.

I smiled looking down at my Jordan's.

Janice: Yeah. She does.

The customer came up to the counter. Janice stood off in the corner until another customer came up to her register. I smiled at my customer.

Me: How are you doing today?

Customer: I'm doing well. How are you doing?

I smiled at her and rang up her Blue Kd's.

Me: I'm doing good. Thank you for asking. Your total is 99.88.

She gave me a hundred and I gave her change back. She walked out.

Janice: My customer is rude as hell.

Me: I heard she was going off about something. What the hell happened?

Janice: She told me I snatched her money.

Me: Did you?

Janice: Nah , but now I wanna snatch her up by the neck.

??: Excuse me. Ring up my shoes please.

I turned to see some teenager chomping on some gum and blowing bubbles every 5 seconds. Old cheap ass gum.

Me: With pleasure ma'am.

??: Mhm.

Me: Your total is 52.90.

She handed me an 100.

??: Looks like your gonna need the change way more than I do.

I laughed and just shook my head.

Me: Thanks bit- ma'am.

She fake smiles and snatched her bag walking out switching her hips way to much.

Me: That's the definition of a rude customer.

Janice: Girl you a good one. I was finna snatch that hoe and she wasn't even my customer.

I laughed and shook my head. My phone vibrated and it was Jordan.

Hoes💥🔫: Are you at work?

Possibility🌻: Yea . I got your card. You wouldn't mind when I get on my break I use it to buy my dinner do you?