Fell in love silently! It's love that's unspoken!

"Who are you" vegas asked and kinn widened his eyes in disbelief. "W-what you don't remember me" he asked as the later shook his head as no.

"Who are you?" vegas asked again sounding clueless as a innocent baby.
"i-i am you husband..how can you forget me?" kinn asked being emotional and angry as well.

"Husband! what are talking about...i am not married..i am a bachelor Mr" vegas said as kinn scratched his head "How is this possible! he forgot about me...did he lost his memory? but the bullet shoot his heart not his head then how come?"

"Mr who are you" vegas asked again acting all innocent as kinn repeated again "I am your husband kinn vegas theerapanyakul"

As vegas's eyes widened...tears almost filled his eyes. kinn joined his name with his own and it felt so good...so graceful at that moment.

He somehow gathered himself and said "I still don't remember you" vegas said and kinn's eyes turned teary. He started crying as he said "How can you forget me..you bastard first you tried to act as a hero and got shoot. Do you know how i felt when i saw you covered in blood? i felt like dying and now you just forgot me.. so easily"

He cried as vegas panicked and felt guilty for making him cry he was about to say something when kinn crashed his lips on vegas's . It was passionate one..no tongues involved. It showed the longing they felt for each other. The love they felt for each other.

That's when a nurse came inside the room and was shocked to see these two almost eating each other. "uhuh" she coughed a little to gain their attention and released  a awkward breath when they finally noticed her.

"Umm..actually i came here to give him a sponge bath..yk just his upper body" the nurse said and further continued "you have to leave the room mr." she said and kinn frowned in possessiveness.

"I am not leaving the room. i don't think it's appropriate to leave my husband alone. kinn said emphasising the word husband as vegas smiled intentionally.

"Why don't you understand...leave or i will complain to doctor" she said annoying and trust vegas if you guys don't trust me but our kinn was ready to kill her as vegas noticed kinn clutching on his gun.

He frustratingly said "Miss..he is my husband, talk nicely with him and you don't have to give me any bath..i got myself a husband who can give a nice bath..right kinn vegas theerapanyakul".

Kinn widened his eyes because vegas..before few minutes ago was saying he couldn't remember anything but now.....

Now kinn got it. He understood that vegas was pulling his leg. He glared at his husband who just took a bullet on his heart yet was in the mood of teasing. "be grateful that i am in love with you otherwise i would have emptied all my bullets on you" kinn thought grinding his teeth.

The nurse who was already scared by the threatening of vegas just handed kinn the sponge and wate bowl and left closing the door.

The moment she left kinn looked at vegas with a spine chilling look as vegas shivered and prayed for his life "godd..some help please, No..okay"

After a very realistic and intresting talk with god vegas looked at his pissed off husband who was still glaring at him. He thought that kinn will shout at him, scold him, kick him(Nah...he is not so cruel or is he :)

When kinn didn't react at all vegas finally opened his mouth to say something "kitty..wh." he couldn't complete his sentence as kinn sobbed again.

"is he pregnant or what? just now he was glaring at me like he will kill me raw today and now he is sobbing" vegas thought being confused and worried at the same time.