Chapter 8

"Look," Sam says, "there's our another ghost."
"Ember?" Tucker says. "Sam are you crazy?"
"We need to pull some strings."
"Yeah but Ember?"
"I'll make sure she's on bord." Skulker snaps. The three humans look at eachother, and Tucker flys them next to her.
"Hey." Ember says in a raspy, annoyed voice.
"Listen," Sam shouts through the glass. "Danny is in trouble."
"Thanks for the good news." She snaps.
"Listen." Skulker goes outside and explains to Ember there predicament. By the end, she is in.
"How-?" Jazz starts.
"Don't. Ask." Ember folds her arms over her guitar. The ship flys off.
~~~~~
"We need to get out of this." Maddie complains. She and Jack struggle to get free of the chains.
"Sir." The three birds-servers Vlad once use to try to kill Jack came into the tent.
"Yes?" Vlad turns from his conversation with Danny Phantom.
"Freak Show is in the Fenton home." One of ten squawks.
"I'll take care of that." Danny punches his hand.
"No need." Vlad pats the raging ghost boys shoulder. "Why are they in Fenton-works?"
"We don't know. A few kids got into a ship, flew into the ghost zone and that freak was left alone with a ghost-dog."
"Dog or wolf?" Danny interjects.
"What's the difference?" Another says.
"ANSWER THE QUESTION!" Danny shouts.
"I believe a wolf." One says.
"Yeah it was the one that escaped from Walker's jail." Another says.
"We could get $1,000,000 for that over-grown mutt!" The last one says.
"Lemme at them." Danny says. "We could clean up the last of our messes in no time."
"Patience." Vlad repeats.
"Ugh!" Danny shoots an ecto-beam at the sky, it making a hole in the tent.
"Be careful young ghost-boy." Jack warns. "Rain could fall through there!"
"Grrr." Danny grits his teeth, his hands glowing green.
"Now Jack, let's not make the boy angry while we're tied up." Maddie says.
"Your right." Jack sighs.
"I'm tired of waiting." Danny says, turning to Vlad. "And your the only thing in between me and world domination."
"Now now," Vlad says. "Let's be calm for a bit."
"Why won't you let me kill them!" Danny shouts. "Your the worst dad ever!" Danny goes intangible and flys off.
Vlad turns to Maddie and Jack. "Kids, am I right?"
"Right on," Jack smiles as Maddie elbows him.
~~~~~
Sam, Jazz, and Tucker pull up in the Specter Speeder.
"Back already?" Freak Show says, surprised.
"We were gone for like an hour!" Jazz says. They hop out.
"What serv-ghosts did you get?" Freak Show corrects himself.
"We have," Tucker names each ghost as they unload. "Skulker, Ember, Technis, Desire, Kitty, Spectra, Jonny 13, and Fido."
"That's a dog." Freak Show points out. The little dog looks at the ringmaster and barks. "We already have one of those." Wulf growls and Fido grows bigger. Freak Show runs and hides behind Sam.
"Alright!" Jazz shouts. "Let's go save Danny!"
"So we can beat him into a pulp without Vlad in the way!" Skulker grins.
"I like your style." Freak Show confesses. Skulker points a blaster at the human. "I'm familiar with your work." Skulker shouts. "I'm not a fan of your style."
"None of us are." Spectra shouts.
"So after this I would set up your tent far, far away from Amity Park." Desire snaps.
"Like Antarctica." Technis says.
"Or Canada." Jonny says. They all stare at him. "I'm mean, let's go save Danny!" They all hour in approval and faze out of the lab.
"Danny gonna kill us when he's normal again." Tucker says.
"I'm pretty sure there's a higher chance of him killing us when he's in the trance, Tucker." Jazz corrects.
"Sadly...." Guilt raps Sam.
"Sam..." Jazz says. "You look guilty.
"Man," Sam thinks. "She's good."
"Sam this isn't your fault." Tucker says.
"If anything, it's Freak Show's." Jazz says.
"How?" He says.
"It's a... Your crystal ball." Tucker explains.
"Fine." He sighs.
"I know but I feel like if I hadn't brought Danny to the circus in the first place this never would have happened."
"But Danny actually did stuff after seeing the ad during detention." Tucker corrects.
"Danny got detention?" Jazz says.
"Tucker," Sam says irritated. "The while reason Danny was at detention was because I made him go to the circus!"
"But Danny was only at the circus because of Freak Show's annoying ghost minions."
"He was at my house returning my CD."
"Yeah well..."
"Tucker," Sam clenches her teeth. "Just let this be my fault. And I promise I'll fix it this time."
"You fixed it last time too." Jazz interjects.
"By almost dying." Sam says. "Twice!"
"Either way, you fixed it!" Jazz smile, and Sam thinks about killing her.
"No." Sam thinks. "Then she'll just haunt me."
"Hate to break this up..." Freak Show says. "But we have to go!"
"Right." Sam jumps into the Specter Speeder, "Hop in." Using a secret passageway behind the bookshelf Jazz told them about, the flew to the train station.
~~~~
They arrive and jump into the tent.
"Oh no," Sam says. "We're too late."

DUN-DUN-DUUUUUUN!!
HEY GIYS SORRY ABOUT THE SMALL HYATUS! IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IM WRITING ANOTHER PHANFIC CALLED GHOST WARS. (It's in replacement of Phantom Planet bc that sucked!) CHECK IT OUT IF YA WANT! THANKS A LIT MY LOYAL READERS!
KEEP CALM AND GO GHOST!
BYWOLFSTAR