𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆.𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘦.

A/N: Hello, readers! Two episodes are placed in this chapter, as if I did one episode, it would be short.

Enjoy!

edited on september 28th, 2024 @ 8:47pm

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴,
𝓦𝙷𝙸𝙿 𝚄𝙿 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙴.    

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"SOMETHING'S BOTHERING ME." Kisaki spoke up as he glanced down. "I don't think Mikey's going to last much longer."

"What?" Takemichi said, getting taken aback.

"Baji's death is weighing him down, but he acts like it doesn't bother him." Kisaki continued on.

"You're the one who killed—" Chifuyu started to say angrily.

"Chifuyu!" Takemichi warned, stopping him from advancing on Kisaki.

"If nothing changes, Toman will be finished. We've got to give Mikey our support." Kisaki informed.

"We don't need to work with you jerks to do that! Isn't that right, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu asked as Takemichi stayed silent.

"We're keeping this mission secret from Toman. So, I can't use anyone in the Third or Sixth Division. That means we need you guys." Kisaki stated.

"Takemitchy, I hate wasting time. I want your answer by tomorrow."

Kisaki soon leaves with Hanma following him.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

"I'm against it. Takemitchy, we don't need to work with Kisaki! We can do this ourselves." Chifuyu claimed as the two were walking down the street.

"Are you sure?" Takemichi questioned.

Chifuyu held an irked expression as he grabbed onto Takemichi's shoulder. "He's the guy who murdered Baji-san and Tachibana Hinata! Koko-kun would've died if we didn't get him to a hospital on time, too! That was also his fault. Don't you get it?" He questioned.

"I do get it! But what're we supposed to do?" Takemichi shot back. "You want to kill Kisaki? That's not the right thing to do! What we need to do is kick Kisaki out of Toman! We also got to stop Hakkai from killing Taiju! You think I like working with Kisaki? But if we work with him, then maybe we can learning something about him! We might find a way to get him kicked out!"

Takemichi paused as he took deep breaths. "I never... ever want to see... that horrible future for everyone again." He continued on, images of Hinata, Draken, Akkun and Chifuyu appeared in his mind. "To achieve that, I'll even work with Kisaki. Please, Chifuyu. Work with me!"

"Oh, jeez. I guess I've got no luck with the chicks again this Christmas." Chifuyu huffed out.

"Thank you, Chifuyu!" Takemichi exclaimed.