Shusta

Title

Miss me

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

Summary:  Shu and Mysta were childhood friends when Mysta was 13, eventually the brunette gained feelings for the ravenette and soon gained feelings for him also. They soon became closer and closer, they both knew that they had feelings for each other but they wanted to see who would confess to the other first. But that won't happen anymore.

When Mysta was 22, the brunette decided to move to another city to solve all their crimes. Shu was clearly upset about the news, but he really couldn't do anything about it. When Mysta goes to the train station with Shu, the ravenette decided to come along for you know, support and get a chance to see the person he's in love with for the last time.

﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉

 In the Luxiem household, it's often loud and chaotic. Laughter filling the air, Mysta was quiet the entire day which is nothing like the detective. Vox has checked up on him many times and he'll continue to say he's fine.

"Is he still saying he's fine?" Ike asked Vox, he just nodded as he wrapped an apron around his waist and went near the stove to make dinner. "He said that he's going to come out when dinner's ready.." Vox sighed.

"Oh.. I see" Shu said with a sigh, he gets up from the couch and goes to the hallway where Mysta's room is. He then hesitated to knock on the door, he knocked on the door twice waiting for a response.

The detective opened the door and peeked his head and slightly flustered at the sight of the sorcerer. "S-shu? Why are you here?" the brunette asked which caused Shu to chuckle, he walked in and sat on Mysta's bed. The ravenette softly sighed as he looked at him, "What's going on Mysta, you haven't been myself recently ever since you started on this case" Shu commented, Mysta softly sighed as he sat next to him.

"I'll tell you at the dining table.." Mysta softly smiled as he looked at Shu, he then got closer to lay his head on the male. They were silent for a good whole minute until they heard someone knocking on Mysta's door. It was Vox telling them food was ready.

At the dining table it was chaotic, like always. Luca's not wanting to eat his veggies but Ike is forcing him to. Mysta was quiet the entire time until he softly sighed which caused all of them to look towards the brunette.

"I have something to say" Mysta said, since Shu is sitting next to him, he held his hand underneath the table. Shu smiled softly and his face slightly became red.

"I bet I know what it is.. you're dating Shu!" Luca said with excited eyes, standing up from his chair to look at the two, Shu then looked up at him with a flustered face.

"W-what dude?! No Shu isn't my boyfriend!" Mysta said as he undid his hand being connected to Shus, the ravenette still had a flustered like face as he buried his face in the palm of his hands.

Shu just stayed quiet as he watched the both of them fight about the relationship Shu and Mysta have. It's just a normal one, but they've gotten closer and closer. Like one time when Luxiem was watching a movie together, Shu placed his head on the brunette's shoulder and eventually soon fell asleep, whispering to the male that he's tired. Mysta wouldn't really let anyone touch him so this is the first. So, Mysta let the male sleep with a gentle smile.