Chapter 7

Excuse any mistakes

Jabari Tariq Simmons
19
'Bari'

At The Trap House

"I told Shorty fuck off my phone she needs to get a check up" Dre said and we laughed. Manee his stories are always entertaining. Niggas a hoe and he's proud.

Could never be me..I rather fuck a bitches throat than fuck herCamryn the only one getting this dick.

"Nigga that was foul asf you wrong fa dat cuh" I laughed as Dre told us another  a story about him and this shorty who threw up on his dick so he leff. 

Imagine a girl sucking your dick and she throw up on it. I can't even handle all that I just know imma faint.

"I would've done the same thing how throat goats gon' throw up on my shit..that bitch was trifling" Jo said shaking his head.

I couldn't help but laugh at them but I couldn't relate.

"Naa fr I hate when bitches be like they head the best and they throat goats but they head be trash" Jo said shaking his head in disappointment.

I guess Cade and I the only lover boys in the group. We the only ones that's been quiet since we got here only laughing at their crazy stories.

"Bari what's going on for you and Cam?" Dre asked putting weed in his grinder. "Whatchu mean?" I asked watching him closely.

He's close with Kemari so I don't trust him. Kemari the bitch that Biggs hasn't shown his face all week I like it. I'm tired of him.

Ryn has been ignoring me for the past week because this girl texted me she was horny I tried to explain that shorty was an old fling from when we broke up but she wasn't having it. She kicked me out at like 3 in the morning and ain't never talked to me since.

I tried contacting her but she blocked me on everything. She said she don't want no community dick. I went over and she asked if I was burning so I left.

Give her time to cool down because I woulda said something disrespectful to her and I didn't want to make the situation any worse.

I love her but I don't think she feeling me..tbh I don't think she even loves me all she wants his dick. Then she's gonna call me toxic. I'm trying because she's my first love and my everything I can't just let her go like that.

"We talking bout our shorties but you been quiet and Cade too " he said and I looked at him before looking down in my phone Cade ignored him as well. I'm not even going to answer him fuck he in my business for?

I looked down and realized Cam unblocked me this morning because I'm now seeing her story. I guess she needs dick..that's the only time she comes around quickly.

Cam_Ryn💋