A bad pair

Hi this is my first time doing something like this so sorry if it's bad or cringy.
___________________________________

Pov Ragatha
It's 8:00 a.m. and I wake up to Caine's announcement in the speakers "Good morning everyone! I hope y'all slept well! Get ready and go to the stage and I'll tell y'all what Amazing adventure will do today!"

Caine does this same thing everyday. I get up and brush my red hair putting on my blue dress and bow. I leave my room and see Pomni in the hallway I walk up to her with a smile on my face."Good morning Pomni how you doing?" "Good." she said with a smile. "I wonder what adventure we're doing today." She said."we're probably going to do the same thing we did yesterday." I say.

Pomni and I talk some more until I see Jax exiting his room. He spots me and smiles. He then walks towards me and Pomni.

"Hey dollface what you doin?" He says with a smug grin on his face."Nothing just talking to Pomni." I said with an annoyed expression on my face. I'm too tired to deal with Jax right now."Hey Pomni I'm gonna go to the stage now ok?" I said smiling down at her."Oh ok see you there..." I wave goodbye and head over to the stage. I see Kinger and Gangle there talking to each other I wave at them and Kinger waves back at me.

I then see Zooble leaning on the wall they looked annoyed well...They always look annoyed. A while later and I see Pomni with Jax. I was about to say hi to Pomni but before I could speak Canie popped out of nowhere.

"Hello everyone! Today were gonna have an exciting adventure which will be!... A scavenger hunt!!" Oh... this is new... I thought it would be gather the gloinks or something.

"And to make it more interesting y'all are going to be in pairs!" I look around wondering who I'll be paired up with. Hoping it will be with Pomni.

"First team is Zooble and Kinger!" Caine gets the two and places them together. Kinger starts shaking and Zooble just rolls their eyes in response.

"Next team is..." Please be me and Pomni or even Gangle I don't want to be paired with Jax! "Gangle and Pomni!" Caine grabs them and places them next to each other. I look at Jax and he looks at me back with a grin. "And last but not least Jax and Ragatha!"

Caine grabs me and Jax and places us together. Me a bit annoyed just sighs and Jax noticed. "You really don't like me do ya doll face?" He said. "I'm just too tired to deal with you." I said looking up at him with an annoyed face. "Don't worry doll after this you can just relax in your room with the centipede I put in there." He said looking down at you with a big grin. You look at him wide-eyed. " Wh- Why do you do this to me!? You know I hate those things!" "I know that's why I do it." He said with a big smirk on his face. I rub my face out of stress. Why me?

__________________________________

Me:
Hopefully if anybody sees this y'all like this I don't know I just wanted to make this because it sounded fun and because not that much people make stories about them