c1. where it all started.

(this is my first book!!!! please be nice, ill take suggestions and ways to improve from anyone! A/N will be in bold) :)

"Please, im down here- im down here!, im stuck, i can't move i-" Peter screamed inbetween sobs. Trapped, he couldn't breathe, he felt unseen, thats because he was.

The weight of the building piled on him. It was too much, he just stared into a small pool of water, looking at his reflection and truly seeing himself as worthless without his stupid suit.

As he began panicking more his breathing also took a turn for the worse. Everything felt heavy and he couldnt focus on a single thing.

Until it stopped.

"-ter? Peter..?" Karen had been speaking.

"Peter your heart rate is abnormally fast and you seem to be injured on your left arm. Would you like me to contact Tony?"

"what- i, uh, no dont- please just- hold on, just tell me what happened." Peter couldn't remember a thing, he was fighting- someone? and- he..? God, he didn't know.

"You were knocked unconscious by mysterio during combat. You have received multiple injuries, and need your shoulder treated immediately."

Peter couldn't focus, everything was louder than normal. Brighter, faster, he could barely see. He jumped up, limping to the nearest alleyway to remain behind cover and figure out what he needed to do.

As Peter was rushing to the nearest alleyway, he couldnt stop staring at his hands. They were shaking-badly. 'what the fuck!? why am i- whats- i can't-" his thoughts were becoming too loud for his own head, he tried to stop thinking but now had a pounding headache. 'shit..i needa..sit down i-" he slouched against the wall and he collapsed onto the floor.

he tried calming himself down but- couldn't? nothing was working. he was gripping onto his hair, head resting on his knees. he didnt know what to do- who to speak to or how to stop this. a sharp pain pierced through his head and his vision was blurring in & out.

"Peter i recommend medical attention to your head, shoulder and right leg. they are severely injured and may impact you more if you don't get them treated right away. Are you sure you don't want me to contact Tony Stark?" Karen asked in a concerned tone.

"Karen i- just, okay contact him i- can't think of anything better." Peter couldn't get the right words out. He was trying to focus on keeping his breathing at a steady pace.

Karen began to call Tony, and Peter couldn't focus on anything but the pain, he just wanted to pass out. After struggling to fight the darkness from overtaking his vision, he finally gave in and drifted off into the same void in which this started.

Tony picked up. "Peter?"
Nothing on Peters end could be heard except faint shaky breaths and slight coughs every now and then.
"Hello?- Are you okay?"...no response.
"Fri- can you-track his suit- i need to- thanks."

The call ended.

OKAY. HI. first little part of the story- how are you finding it? i might make some changes to it but i think i'm okay with it so far? Thanks for reading!!! :) another part will be uploaded ASAP. 🙏