Chapter 6

A/n ummmmm hey guys ik it's been a while I'm just a bit stressed out and I kinda forgot abt this book and I haven't had lots of motivation to write it either. If u have any ideas to write about PLEASE tell me I have no creativity when it comes to writing about something that someone else created and there's only sm I can do with it. Also SLOW updates y'all I swear I'm in all advanced classes and I'm also taking French and istg they pile work on us since we're advanced and I'm sooo stressed out. That's all sorry for not updating for a long while OOPSIE but let's just get onto the chapter :) !

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hear rushed footsteps coming down the hall but I'm too focused on getting my sword back.

All of a sudden I feel myself getting pulled off of Mammon.

I kick the person holding me fighting to be freed.

   "Stop. It "

   I pause for a second slowly turning to see who was holding me back. I'm met with the ice cold glare of Lucifer. I glare back and return to kicking my way to freedom

"What did you do this time you dirty scumbag?" I hear another voice pitch into our situation.

I look over to see Levi.

I turn back to mammon and I'm ready to use my final resort to free myself.

"OW, WTF WAS THAT!?" Lucifer yelled out in pain.  I wiggle my way out of his grip and to my freedom." I look at him with a smirk.

"What was what?" Levi asked curiously as he looked at me then his older brother.

" She bit me." Lucifer said anger laced in his voice.

"Should of let me go" I said pride in my voice. I then turn back to mammon and rip my sword from his grimmy grip.

Lucifer looks at me angrily. "All of this for some sword?" I stare at him angrily.

  "A sword that is my only protection from a bunch of demons like you and also the only thing that reminds me of home yeah yeah it was " I said seriousness in my voice.

  "What even happened here?" Lucifer asked annoyed.

  "I got back from school and walked into my room to see that my sword was nowhere to be seen so I looked down the hallway to see Mammon bolting so I chased him because he was gonna sell it!" I explain angrily.

  Lucifer sighs. "Mammon come with me" Lucifer drags Mammon away for a punishment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n ok so that's it for now ik it's short but honestly I don't even know what to write but yeah here it is. Sorry if it was a lot of repeating tbh I don't even have Obey Me RN so this won't really follow the game that much. One thing I will do tho is so unrememberabl but it's in the text app when Beel asks MC if tgey have any siblings. I really think that this would be a good thing to write Abt Y/n and her brothers so yea look forward to that

Words-523