Chapter 2: Bookshop Friendship

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eyes Color
(Y/F/N) - Your Full Name
(S/C) - Skin Color
(F/F) -Favorite Flavor

.
.
.

(Y/N) saw the man they have been looking for. With little light in the bookshop they can easily spot the man from the glass window. They took another deep breathe. As (Y/N) entered the quaint little bookshop, a soft bell tinkled above the door, announcing their arrival. (Y/N) took a few steps forward, and there he was - Aziraphale. Crowley's good friend who runs this charming establishment.

He looked up from the book he was reading and greeted (Y/N) with a warm smile.

"Hello, dear!" he said, his voice as soft as a feather. "I'm Aziraphale. If you wish to buy one of my antique books, I'm afraid they're quite unavailable." 

(Y/N) smiled "Hello! Oh no, don't worry. I'm just looking around! I just moved into this street" They looked around, admiring the peculiar bookstore. The smell of old antique books is so refreshing and kind of nostalgia.

"Ah, lovely." Aziraphale's tone was friendly and sweet. "There's nothing I love more than new faces. What's your name, if I may ask? I'm Aziraphale." 
He set his book aside and got up to greet them with a smile.

"You'll find this little shop is full of all sorts of old books," he said, waving around enthusiastically. "And if you don't find what you're looking for, I'll be happy to find it for you."

Feeling warm against their chests as (Y/N) feel some sort of comfy aura came from Aziraphale.

"I'm (Y/F/N), it is such a pleasure meeting you, Mr. Aziraphale " They smiled warmly.

"(Y/N) , what a lovely name." Aziraphale's tone was gentle and kind, and he smiled back at them warmly.

"So, (Y/N) , how did you find your way here?" he asked curiously.

"Let me guess - you moved here for work, am I wrong?" he said, his voice soft as silk.

(Y/N) eyes roaming around the shop until they decided to land back on Aziraphale. They smiled.

" Well, you're not wrong Mr.Aziraphale" They chuckled softly.

Aziraphale raised an eyebrow, his tone curious "You know, you remind me a bit of someone I know." 
He paused, a thoughtful look on his face.

"But that would be quite a coincidence." he mumbled to himself. "Come on, you have to tell me what you do for a living."  He looked at (Y/N) expectantly, a kind smile on his face.

(Y/N) looked at him surprised. Did they somehow managed to offend Aziraphale?

"Oh? I hope that someone isn't a bother to you cause I don't want to be one" They frowned a bit, worried.

"Well, I'm a freelancer artist!" (Y/N) smiled. Trying not to think about it.

Aziraphale chuckled "It's not a bother to me, don't worry. Quite the opposite, in fact."

He thought for a moment, looking at (Y/N) with a slight sparkle in his eyes.

"Ah, an artist - an interesting occupation!" he said kindly. "I've long had an admiration for the arts. What type of art do you specialize in, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I actually do portraits and kind of also write story but I do it for fun" excitedly, (Y/N) explained to him.

"Portraits are so fascinating, aren't they?" said Aziraphale, his tone gentle. "It must be a wonderful challenge to try and capture the essence of a person on a piece of paper." 
He tilted his head slightly, a thoughtful look in his eyes.