Chapter 12- Panic Attack

Previously..,

"I don't care about what he wants to tell me,"

"Hmm... Why?"

--- RECAP ---
-----
--- RECAP ---
You got to the hospital when your father had met in an accident. Once your father had passed away, your mother and yourself went home. Once both of you got home, it was silent. Then finally, your mother said something.

"Jordan was the one," your eyes met hers. You could tell that she was really angry and so you apologized.

You were on your way to a friend's house the next day when you saw a car speeding towards you. You froze for a moment and the car stopped only centimeters away from you. The person who came out from the car was Jordan. The moment you saw his face, you thought of your father, whom died because of the person who also nearly killed you. When you saw his face, you became breathless and before you knew it, you were trying your best to breathe. Even though Jordan knew you hated him, he still tried his best to calm you down. But when he tried to hold your hand, you pulled your hand back and continuing panting. You didn't want to see him, you ran away and tried to calm yourself.
--- END OF RECAP ---
You finally got out of your thoughts and told Lay why. Lay must have felt bad for asking because all he did was hug you and he didn't say a word.

When he hugged you, you immediately felt better. No more cramps and you just wanted to go to bed. You fell asleep in the middle and he laid you down and so did he.

When you woke up, you saw Lay sleeping beside you again. You thought:

I feel bad.

He's done nothing here but sleep and talk.

He should be in his dorm having fun with the members but yet, he's here just having a boring time.

Just because I'm having cramps. Ugh.

After that you whispered, "you must be tired from practice, or you're just really bored,"

He must have heard you because he said, "I'm really tired from practice. Why would I be bored when I'm with you?" And you blushed again.

A few days have passed and one morning, Lay asked you to go to the building with him.

Both of you got to the building and the first place you went was the manager's office. While both of you were still outside, you asked, "why are we here?"

"You'll find out later," Lay said with a smile and led you in.

You said a cheerful 'Good Morning' to him and he replied back with the same.

"Lay requested for you to be EXO's personal assistant. But do you think you can do it in the first place?"

Your eyes widened and you turned back to look at Lay who was just smiling.

"Umm... Yes," you replied.

"Okay then, we'll observe you for now, something that we need you to do is practice with the boys for some motivation, is that okay?"

"Umm... Yes,"

Once that meeting was over, you bowed and thanked him and left his office.

"Are you happy?" Lay asked.

"Yes, thank you," and you hugged him.

"Let's go see the members," both of you ran along the corridor to the training room to see 11 other members practicing. Lay led you in and you were already quite close with them but being the socially awkward girl you are, you still felt a bit of awkwardness between all of you.

"Well, how did it go?" Baekhyun asked.

"It was okay,"

You practiced with them today and only got back home at 12am. Lay brought you home and asked whether he could stay over.

"You can stay over anytime," you smiled and both of you went in.

After washing up and getting ready to sleep, you went to the bed and saw Lay, asleep.

You didn't want to wake him up but he should at least wash up. Since he was so tired and he was sleeping so well, you didn't wake him up and you just went to bed with him.

"I love you," he said.

I thought he was asleep.

Wait, don't care about that. Isn't this the first time he told me he loved me?
-----
haii~ how are you all~

so hai

I really don't have anything to say at the moment

I'm hungry

and it's late

so

yeh

but still haii~

okay buhbai~