Chapter 13- ilyt

Previously,

"I love you," he said.

I thought he was asleep.

Wait, don't care about that. Isn't this the first time he told me he loved me?
-----
Wait, don't care about that. Isn't this the first time he told me he loved me?

Should I say i love him too?

Yes, I think i should.

"I love you too," and with that being said, both of you went to bed.

But that night, you couldn't sleep. No, not because you felt uncomfortable or anything. But you were just so happy that he said that he loved you for the first time, or at least you thought it was the first time.

The next day, you had to get up at go to work with Lay which means you needed to get up really early which was a struggle for you since you liked to sleep more in the morning.

--- PEW PEW YOU'RE IN THE DANCE STUDIO WITH EXO ---

All of you exchanged your 'Good Mornings' and that's when one of the members {which I will not expose for now 😏} grabbed you by you wrist and dragged you outside. While running, he suddenly said, "I need to show you something. Don't be afraid,"

You trusted him since you needed to and all of you were soon going to become very close anyway.

Both of you ran along the corridors and the hallways.

"why is it so far?"

"I don't know, it was just put up there,"

Both of you finally came to a stop. Before he could say anything, you looked around to see nothing interesting.

"What did you want to show me?"

"Nothing, but I need to tell you something,"

"Why couldn't we do that in the dance studio?"

"I didn't want the other members to hear,"

You understood and so you didn't continue.

After an awkward silence, he broke it by whispering something but you couldn't hear what he said.

"What?"

"I like you,"
-----
hello everyone~ it's been like quite long since I've updated..? The last time was 18th June if I'm not wrong, heheh. oops. sorry 😅

but hey cliffhanger, someone else likes "you".

I'm really bored so I felt like writing the A/N slightly longer.

I'm still really bored.

sorry for not updating often btw.

I had school :(

but hey tmrw is the last day of the 1st week of school woooooooohoo

alright I'll stop now heh

buhbai~

ily guys <3