9. so 2004

NOTELIGHTS OUT — a formula 1 one shot collection is now available! check it out!

NOTE
LIGHTS OUT — a formula 1 one shot collection is now available! check it out!

this is a long chapter :) enjoy and lmk what u think xx

ix. so 2004

══════════════════

SENDER: Emily Smith [esmithªhearthautog.com]
TO: Tilly Marie [tilly.fordhearthªhotmail.com]

[CONFIDENTIAL] Meeting Request: Paperwork Signing for Hearth Automotive Groups

Dear Miss Tilly Hearth,

I hope this email finds you well. We kindly request a meeting to discuss and sign the necessary paperwork regarding the ownership of Hearth Automotive Groups and its subsidiaries. The office was recently acquired to make certain changes as the owner, Mr. Julius Hearth, was given the promotion in an association of a different field. He believes that it is in his best interest to rename the owner and shareholders of his business and would like you to get involved in the process as well.

To ensure a smooth process, we would greatly appreciate your presence during this meeting. It will provide an opportunity to address any concerns or queries you may have regarding the ownership transfer.

Proposed Meeting Details:
Date: July 8th, 2014
Time: 15:00 PM

If the proposed date and time are inconvenient, please let us know your availability, and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.

Please bring any relevant identification documents and additional paperwork related to the ownership of the company and its subsidiaries.

Kindly confirm your availability and preferred meeting details by the sixth. You can reach me directly to this email. A notary will be contacted as soon as we've gotten a response from you.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Finalizing the ownership paperwork is crucial for the smooth operation of Hearth Automotive Groups and its affiliated companies.

We look forward to meeting with you soon.

Best regards,

Emily J. Smith
Secretary to the Owner
Hearth Automotive Groups

══════════════════

══════════════════

SENDER: Tilly Marie [tilly.fordhearthªhotmail.com]
TO: Emily Smith [esmithªhearthautog.com]

RE: [CONFIDENTIAL] Meeting Request: Paperwork Signing for Hearth Automotive Groups