Confessions(💚💖)

It's been bothering Damian for awhile now. He hates how his heart beats fast whenever he's around Anya. He hates his thoughts of thinking Anya's cute.

'Well, she is but.. WAIT NO! She isn't cute!! She's an Ugly Pig! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly!' Damian thought. "That's right, she's ugly." Damian whispered quietly. "What was that boss?" Emile asked. "Oh, it was nothing." He replied.

The three were just walking down the hall until the stumbled upon Becky and Anya. 'No shit. This is great, fuck.' Damian thought. 'Sy-on boy has weird thoughts..' Anya thought. "What do you want, Desmond?" Becky asked with such tone.

"Nothing to do with you, Blackbell." Damian replied with his voice that have gone deeper the following years. He glanced at Anya, noticing that she was staring at him continuously, not noticing that he glanced at her.

Anya knew she was inlove with Damian with the help of Becky. 'But Anya still needs Damian for plan B, I'm sorry chichi, Anya would be too guilty' Anya thought feeling guilt. "Anya, are you okay? You look a bit down." Becky asked.

No mattee how much Damian wanted to be there for her, he couldn't, he still has to tell Ewen and Emile about his feelings he accepted for Anya.

The five stood there without talking, they were just staring at eachother continuously. "Sy-on boy," Anya spoke. Damian looked at her, wanting to listen to what she is to say.

"Your hair is messy." Anya said. Damian was shook. All this time his hair wasn't neat? "I.. my apologies." Damian said fixing his hair. "Let's go, Ewen, Emile." Damian said walking off rudely. "Sy-on boy is rude" Anya said, feeling a bit hurt. "He always is!" Becky exclaimed. 

When Damian, Emile and Ewen were finally alone, Damian was finally about to tell them. "Hey guys?" Damian said facing them. "Yes, boss?" Ewen asked. "You know, I've catched feelings for stubby legs." Damian admitted. "

We already know" Ewen and Emile said. "Wha.. how?" Damian asked with shock. "I mean, it's pretty obvious boss. The way you look at her and all." Ewen explained. "Well, are you planning to confess tho?" Emile asked.

"I am planning, I might do it this Saturday, we are going to hang out at some cafe anyways." Damian said. "Just the two of you?" Emile asked. "I.. I guess." Damian said, turning a bit red.

(There will be part to, no worries.)

; The next short story is inspired by the conversation I once had with my crush 😻

(Sorry it's short, I'm literally sick 😨👩🏻‍🦲)