Atoot Rishte

Abhir did not want to talk to Ruhi when she misbehaves with his mother Akshara .He really felt anger on her and pushes her which causes her injury .That day he decided to broke all relations with Ruhi because she hurt his emotions

Jabse rooh meri jindagi mein aayi hai tabse mujhe bhi feel ho raha hai ki koi mere bhi hai jisse mein apna keh saku.

Ruhi misses her Matashree whom she want to spent her entire life .Matashree always tells her about her beloved sister ,Akshara Massishree
Arohi tells her about her past with Akshara that they are not good sisters in starting.As long as they fight in a journey to achieve success in life they become each other strength
Arohi used to tell that she is always angry with Akshara and she feels her anger will be calm.
But instead of it there is a seed of regret grows inside that dry heart who just wanted showers of love but that heart again for dried by polishing of insecurities against her sister
Nobody in family can ever understand Arohi pain along with Akshara.

At last she only wanted one thing which is to take care of Abhir . Never hurt him ,if you hurt him then apologise.Arohi did not want that toxicity which is spreading in Akshara -Arohi childhood .
Ruhi promises that she never hurt her brother Billa boy and definitely apologise to him.

Mere liye Abhir se badhkar aur kuch bhi nahi hai

This line is enough to make understand that "Blood is thicker than water"
Abhir who knew his father is not Real Wala Papa but he always got unlimited loved from him .He remembered his PJ's ,how he saved him from scoldings ,how he sleep with him like a baby who just want to feel comfort in his father's  arms.

He need to accept that
"His father is no more in this world"

But he stays in his heart where no one can separate him from his father.
Abhir closed his eyes and remember all the moments he spent with his father always motivates him to achieve anything in life by hardwork . His father was a driver and he knews how his ex Dadi Manjiri mocked him and his status but he knew how he raising high status in terms of good father ,goood husband and a good man .

His father always adviced him to never angry with anyone.
He also remembered how he push Ruhi .He miss his sweet sister Ruhi who always cheering like a cute baby but after losing maasa Massi she became sad and even he realised he did not talk to her.
He then decided to apologise to Ruhi but he was scared and then he closed his eyes ,a man with his angelic voice giving him comfort

Abhir mere yaara ,tu toh mera pura Dil hai aur tu toh har kisi ki Jaan hai ,tujhe pata hai kisi se nafrat krna kitni buri baat hoti hai ,kabhi kabhi ham bahut gusse mein hote hai lekin voh gussa ek dard ka roop hota hai jo sirf vahi insaan samajh sakta hai jispe beet to hai .
Apki behen ruhi ko apki jaroorat hai Nikki ji .Nikki ji mera toh koi bhai nhi tha lekin apki mumma urf meri kasauli ki sherni ko sirf is baat ka dar tha ki unka aur arohji ke  rishta jesa rishta na ho.
Yaara ek bar bas ek baar apne behen ko gaale se lga le.Main nhi chahta voh age dusri Akshara ya Aarohi  baane jiske paas log toh the lekin uska dard samajhne wale log nhi the .

Ek baar apni behen si baat krna aur uski dhaal banaa theeke
Mere Nikki ji .

Tears were flowing from his eyes and a small smile crept on his face by listening to his father words .

Both Ruhi and Abhir are at same boat.They both are feeling guilty to hurt each other but now they realise what they do.

Matashree main Billa boy se sorry jarror mangungi dekhna Mera cute billa bhai mujhe maaf krdega jese maasi ne kar diya .

Papa meine Ruhi ko bahut hurt kiya.Mein ruhi chuhi se zaroor mafi mangunga .Dekhna hm dono phir se ek ho jaenge aur sabse naak mein dam krenge .

Their Rishta is not a brother-sister rishta
"Yeh hai atoot rishta"
Jo pyaar ke dhaagon se buna gya hai .

Give your reviews.
Criticism is appreciated.
(But not abusive language)