Tujhse hi meri roohdaariyan

Akshara ,who is in deep sleep, remembering all the loving and memorable scenarios which she kept in her mind .Peaceful life ,kasauli morning breakfast with Chai and siddu ,dinner dates which are not so fancy but still that dates are so cherishable for her to remember are now dissolved and evaporated with Abhinav absence.
She wished to hold his love,she wished that he could ever knew that their pyaar ki nishani is with her along with her chaand ke tukde 'Abhir and Roohi'

Roohi , she whispered her name .

Girl lost her father ,her mother and live in life of unwanted people who just used her for trauma .She always felt in Goenka house that she is just becoming a sacrificing puppet of everybody.
Panic attacks are one of the worst thing happened to her in her childhood and she never want that it could ever happen with her roohi.She knew that roohi is mature and she never wanted to become her like sacrificing .

Abhir ,she said in her cries
She missed her old Abhir who always cracks jokes with her ,made her irritating still her pyaara betu is such a gullible who is now transferring into mature and silent person .
Her prayers of giving Abhir and Roohi strength so that they could not become another Akshara Arohi

She decided to take them to Kasauli tomorrow .She did not even want that Goenkas and Birlas destroy their lives.
She promised to Abhirooh that definitely they lead happy life with her in kasauli.
She promised to herself to take care of her kiddos

Her rooh with Abhir and Rooh is always attached with strong thread which is combination of loving ,caring mother

Akhir kar
Akshara ki roohdariyan 'Abhirooh'