Trip

The Next Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey guys are you excited to come to the cabin with me?!" I asked firmly "ya we are your cabin is were we made the most memories when we were kids" Lexa and Avery explained "us we sure made a lot of fun memories as kids" i said well have a flash back.

(Flash back)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Avery and Kate come over here" Lexa yelled, "ya Lexa did you find something over here" Avery asked her, "ya I actually did it looks like a lizard, but I'm not sure what it is" Lexa said puzzled. "hey Kate do you know what this is" Avery wondered "actually ya I think I do know what this is, it looks like a green salamander there similar to lizards." I told them "ya that's why it's in the water" Lexa said as if she new all along, me and Avery laughed at her. Next thing you know....

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" Lexa screamed "ITS ON ME! ITS ON ME! GET IT OFF ITS GOING TO EAT MY FACE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Lexa screamed at the top of her lungs "it's not going to eat your face" I told her, but she didn't listen she ran as fast as she could and jumped into the lake to get the salamander off of her. As soon as she got out of the lake she realized that it wasn't the salamander that it was just a green leaf. "Oh come on I just ruined my new shoes because of the stupid leaf" she said in a miserable tone.

(End Of Flashback)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh aren't memories just amazing" I said with a little giggle in my tone, "Hey that one was not funny that stupid leaf ruined my shoes and I liked those shoes" Lexa said briefly. "haha if anything those shoes were a clump of plastic" Avery said with a little sass
"Just because they hurt your feet doesn't mean you can't wear them" Lexa said a little grumpy.

"Hey well it's over now let's go so we can get to the cabin before its dark I wanna explore a little before bed" I said with enthusiasm

~With a long long drive we were finally at our cabin in the middle of no where.~

"Finally we are here kids" mom said happily
"Yes finally if it's one thing I hate, it's a long car drive" Avery said

As we look back into to car we see Lexa snoring away in the back seat "ZzZzzZZZzz" "ZZZzzZzzzzZz" Lexa snored away
"Should we wake her up or go hide and scare the hell out of her?" I asked Avery