15• Flashback🙌

Already afternoon publish pannath thaan. Notification problem iruku nu nenaikiren. Athunala republish panrae. Oru vaati padichavanga innum padika thaevayillanga 🤧🙌.

Tighten your seatbelt because it's the long long looooongessttt chapter i have ever wrote in my entire 4 year of watty life🤷‍♀️.

Enjoy....

°•°•°

FLASHBACK STARTS...

A girl of 13 years was running happily into her new school, after giving her father a bye-bye kiss which she got back on her forehead from him as well.

She looked at the arch on the gate, which written her new school name.

St. Saviours Girls School, Adayar, Chennai

(Ipdi oru school iruka illa naa kudutha place ellam seriya nu enaku theriyathu, and also , enaku Tamil Nandu la epdi nu theriyathu so Kerala la epdi na, girls school ah irunthalum 11th and 12th grade la mattum mixed aa irupanga . And same as boys schools too, so thappa iruntha mannithu vidavum 🙌🤧)

She smiled entering inside the gate, happily. As soon as she stepped into the school compound, her legs insisted her to take a run around the large ground infront of her. She ran inside, smiling wide. She saw many big boys and Girls and a lot of small girls walking here and there and some were standing in some particular places in group and talking.

Her heart told her to turn and look at the entrance and she did as her heart said but one thing she forgot to do is to stop her running. Suddenly she closed her eyes when she felt that she got hitted into something and was about to touch the ground. But within a few seconds she knew that she was hanging in the air with someone holding het right hand.

She opened her eyes slowly and met with a huge man with a clean shave face, sitting on the step, on her left side as her face was turned into that side. Her fearful face changed into a wide smile making the man to raise his eyebrows at her. That's when she felt a pull making her stand straight. And she saw 4 more big boys looking at her with their hands on either side of their waist. She gave her bestest sheepish smile.

"Sorry annaa ariyathe idichatha, sorryyy..."

She said with a puppy face, blinking several time to melt the guys. The boy sitting on the step got up and stood beside the other boys.

"Kerala va nee?"

He asked making her nod immediately.

"Inga enna panra papa? Inga tamil mattum thaa kathukudupanga."

The boy with curl hair said.

"Theriyum anney, enaku Tamil varum."

"Aprom yen Malayalathila pesuna thangam?"

The boy held her from felling down, asked.

"Athu pathttathila sontha language vanthiduchu neyy..."

She said pouting making others chuckle.

"Entha class nee kuttyma?"

Other boy asked smiling at her.

"8th A anneyy."

"Straight ah poyi 2nd floor la right aide last class unnodathu maa."

The boy who she saw sitting on the stair replied smiling. She smiled back widely nodding. All the while, the 5th boy among them, was staring her without blinking. She smiled at him which he returned back, still gazing her without blinking.