25• Comeback of Band Rock N Roll

(Whatever I have written in this chapter  please imagine them. And remember it's just a story so the characters and their appearance can be imagined as suitable for the story.)

°•°•°•°•°•°

The place was fully crowded with people of different nationalities. It was Harris's concert after a long time and all are excited for it.

The stage was filled with instruments and people who gonna play it for the songs being sung there today.

Finally Harris entered the stage getting waves of screaming and clapping from the fans. He happily bowed to them and the people seemed to be in control for now.

"Hello everyone."

A wave of Hii hit back making him smile heartily.

"It's been a long time. And ellarum nalla irukeenga nu nenaikirom."

"Yes..."

He got the answer immediately.

"Indha concert enaku romba special aanadhu. Ungalukkum apdi irupen nu namburom. Reason ennadhu endradha namma aproma paathukkalam. But I promise, I really have a big surprise for you guys."

The people present there started to talk to eachother in confusion.

"Okay , so let's start with the concert then."

He walked to the orchestra and started to discuss with them about the songs. After five minute he begin with the songs, exciting the people.

He continued with the songs for almost one hour before stopping and again staring with the conversation with the audions.

"Well, it's time for the surprise I think. What's say guys? Aarambikalama?"

"Aarambikkalaaammm...."

He laughed aloud with the reply and excitement of the fans.

"Let's welcome some special people onto the stage. Come'on guys."

He said looking into the back entry of the stage. Within some second, 5 people walked into the stage, putting the whole Hall into confusion. They all stood infront of the audions, wearing their dress code with masks wich is enough for hiding their face.

"Rock N Roll....."

Out of nowhere a female voice echoed sending chills to other audions as realisation hit them. They started to scream their lungs out in excitement.

Meanwhile, our gang is overwhelmed knowing that they are not forgotten. All five of them bowed infront of the audions getting claps and hooting in return.

Harris turned to the gang.

"Now the stage is all yours. Go for it..."

The five shook their head happily.

"I'm giving them to you guys. Now I would like to have some rest before starting again. Bye."

"BYEEEE...."

Harris opened his mouth in shock.

"How cruel you guys are huh? Rock N Roll vanthadhum enna thorathureenga?"

"Ponga ponga... Poyi rest edunga annaaaa....."

The crowed replied. The gang and Harris laughed before he left the stage waving at the crowed.

°•°•°

The gang faced the audions. There was total silence from both sides for some seconds. Taking a deep breath... Ghani adjusted his mike to his lips. The silence was of anticipation...