love 11

One week later^
Both of them were sitting on a bench near the river after dinner.
"Babe?"
"Yes min?"
"I want to have a serious talk about our relationship."minho sounded serious.
Jisung make himself face toward minho and started listening to him.
" We just started dating a week ago and I really love you."he said this and hold jisungs hand and continued " their will be times when we will have misunderstandings, fights, get angry on eachother but I want to tell you that even if these type of things happen we will not doubt eachother , we will trust eachother till out last breath, you're a person who gave me happiness whom I don't wanna lose." He was teared up till now.
"Min baby don't cry and even if anything happen we will always stuck to eachother's side and protect eachother and will trust eachother." He said while wiping minho's tears.
Saying this both of them hugged eachother .
..
Both of them were looking at the moon while holding hands.
"Lee minho I love you too the moon and back."
"I love you too the milky way galaxy and back."
Both giggled at minhos words.

...........

Now days go like this both minho and jisung clinging to eachother always acting cute to eachother and everyone is used to it now.

After 3 months^

Jisung pov^

Today I haven't seen minho from morning, i had class early in the morning that I didn't even get time to see minho and we haven't even encountered eachother between classes usually we see eachothe while changing classes but I think that today i will only be able to see him after classes.
.....

My classes are over but minho hyung still have to go to library and I'm also going their to meet him. I'm thinking of choosing my last class at library from next semester.

I was going toward library but suddenly someone pulled me inside cafeteria and I lost my balance and fell on my butt.

Minho pov^

Today is like one of the worst day , I haven't seen my love from morning . I know he is free now but I still have to go to library.
I entered library and greeted Mr. Choi .
" good afternoon Mr. Choi."
"Oh.. hello minho good afternoon." He also greeted me with a smile, he is so nice to me and i also respect him.

Jisung pov^

I goarned in pain it was not that much but it still hurted.
I shifted my gaze to see who was the person but all my anger was gone when I find out it was felix but I still acted annoyed
" felix ?"
He was smiling brightly" where is my bestie going?"
"I'm not going anywhere."I Said while fixing my clothes.
"You think I don't know what my bestie is thinking."
"You're probably going to meet minho hyung , you know I lost my bestie after you started dating minho. Minho hyung has stolen my friend from me."He said sadly.
"Heyy minho hyung has stolen jisung not your bestie."
"So c'mon I have ordered cheesecake for you ."
"Wow cheesecake , I was really craving for it let's go."jisung said and they both ate their cheesecake while minho was in library and they didn't realise and it was already 50 minutes so felix let go jisung to get minho .

Minho pov^

I was studying a book and the story was so sweet that I kept imaging me and jisung their and soon the class ended and it was time for me to go as I was only left their.
"Bye Mr. Choi have a nice day." I said with a smile and he nodded.
I came out of library to see a familiar figure standing and it was non other than my love .
I ran and backhugged him as he was facing his back at me , he first became startled but soon faced me and hugged me and I started showering him with kisses and he started giggling and it felt like music to me and we both were kissing eachother while hugging because no one was their and we didn't even cared as we don't need a special place to show our love to eachother.

Author pov^

They both were feeling eachother's warmth but did they now that someone was watching them with his lustful eyes and a smirk plastered on his face a

Someone pov^

"I'll make you mine......Lee minho."

..............

So who do you think he is ?
Hehe... you'll soon know

Lots of love ♥️♥️